Attack

Enjoy!

Trunks and Vegeta quickly turned super Saiyan lighting up the room, Yumi looked at Sabrina with a smirk knowing they caught her off guard. She then began to say a spell creating a cage surrounding Sabrina, she growled and tried to get out of it but got burn.

"Yes we did it"

Yumi said with a smile but then frown as she thought of something.

'Wait that was easy, too easy, she's planning something'

She then looked at Sabrina who was smirking showing off her canine teeth and eyes glowing bright red. Yumi was confused and notice she was looking behind her, she turned around and gasp it was Lord Beerus.

'Oh no'

"Lord Beerus don't..."

But it was too late Lord Beerus's eyes changed into a purple color, she had him right where she wants him. He slowly walked up to the caged where his fallen love was.

"My love"

Sabrina looked at Lord Beerus with fear, leaning towards him.

"Beloved remember when I told you they wanted to get me"

Lord Beerus nodded, Sabrina smirk evilly and pointed to the others.

"They are the ones"

Lord Beerus turned to face them with a motionless face.

"They hurt me, make them pay"

Sabrina demanded, Lord Beerus let out a shout causing his powers to increase, Sabrina was proudly smirking behind him. He went after Vegeta bringing him down, Trunks tried to fight him but failed as well, leaving them badly injured from the blast and punches.

Lord Beerus was about to go after Whis, but Whis took a stand.

"Alright that's enough"

He said tapping his staff on the ground causing Lord Beerus to snap out of it, it did for a moment but he was back to being emotionless.

"What? It didn't work"

Whis said confused, Yumi looked at him.

"Of course it didn't, what the hell do you think i been trying to tell you guys"

"But he's a deity not even Demigra could control him"

"Its lust meaning desire. Hello where do you think the phrase come from 'Desire becomes Surrender, Surrender becomes Power'. Lord Beerus also desire Sabrina which is why she was able to control him easily. Their soulmates."

Yumi said looking Lord Beerus standing in front of Sabrina trying to protect from whoever else was trying to get close. She thought for a quick second and looked at Whis.

"What else does Lord Beerus desire?"

"Hmmm I'm not exactly sure"

"Ugh we don't have time, what's the first thing that pops into your head?"

"Umm.....I'm gonna say... food?"

Yumi raised and eye brow and shook her head.

"Good enough"

Yumi then whistled at Lord Beerus getting his full attention.

"Oh Lord Beerus, look at what I got....its a Teriyaki bowl"

Yumi said with a snap of her finger making in appear in her hand. Lord Beerus took a sniff and smiled as he was back to his normal self and quickly went to Yumi to get the food leaving a pouting Sabrina in the cage. Yumi was surprised by the action and laugh.

"Well at least we still have the God of Destruction on our side"

Sabrina pouted and said a spell when they weren't looking. Everywhere in the shadows began to move and form a group of armies. Trunks and Vegeta had gotten back on their feet, and were surprise too see the shadow creatures again.

"Uh not these guys again"

Vegeta said irritated but Yumi smirk.

"Don't worry if you stay in your super saiyan forms the light will keep the darkness at bay"

Lord Beerus looked at the creatures and frown.

"Stand aside, I can take them"

Yumi shook her head

"You can't.."

"Watch me"

Lord Beerus them raised his hand and blasted them. Once they were gone he dusted his hands.

"There you see.."

But he notice the shadows were forming again.

"Impossible?!"

"That's what I wanted to tell you, you can't kill something that's already dead or even has a soul for that matter"

"But I'm a God"

"It doesn't matter. This is all about lust, desire, wants and power"

Yumi mentally sigh

'I honestly don't want to tell but I'm willing to try another way, i just hope Lord Beerus is willing to do this'

"What do we do now Yumi?"

Trunks asked in a fighting stance.

"I have an idea but only Lord Beerus need to do this"

Yumi looked towards Lord Beerus who nodded.

"I'll do anything to bring her back"

"Okay then this is going to be very easy, all you have to do is sing"

He raised an eye brow at her.

"What?"

"Don't worry no one can't hear you except Lady Sabrina"

"What do I do?"

"She told you about Telepathy right?"

"Yes"

"Then communicate to her with that. That is our only shot. Just repeat after me with the song"

Lord Beerus nodded and tried to focus going to his wife's mind.

"My love? I'm here, if you can hear me then say something."

A moment of silence past and nothing.

"Listen to the words I'm singing to you, you should know this song.

'I'm out here on my own

To face the day alone

I need you to get me through the night

I'm lost out in the cold

I want someone to hold

I feel your near

Though your out of sight...'"

Lord Beerus waited for a moment but no response. He shook his head opening his eyes.

"Anything?"

Whis asked

"Nothing, but why?"

"Your wasting your time beloved"

Lust said to Lord Beerus who simply was looking at the evil Sabrina. He then looked at Yumi who cast her eyes down.

"You know something?"

"Lord Beerus..."

"Tell me! What is going on?!"

He yelled angrily but everyone remained quiet. He angrily grabbed the first thing next to him and threw it against the wall causing it to shatter. He panted falling on his knees.

"Why is this so hard?"

Lord Beerus asked himself looking at his hands. He then felt a hand on his shoulder he looked up at Yumi.

"Im sorry"

A/N Rate and Comment