Goodbye My Love Part 1

Enjoy!

"What?"

"I don't have my mother, its been 2yrs now"

Yumi said sadly. Light looked at the ground and back at Yumi.

"Aren't you sad?"

"A little but I have memories of her that makes me happy and I have a boyfriend, a father figure and friends all around that reminds me that we are all a family"

*With the Guys*

"What does she mean by a 'father figure', doesn't she has a father?"

Whis asked confused to Goku. Goku then whisper and pointed to Vegeta.

"Vegeta is her father figure, she doesn't have a father"

"Oh wow"

*Back to Yumi and Light*

"What do you do?"

"Well I try to keep myself busy and entertain myself any way I can whether its training, coloring, singing. And hey its okay to cry here and there but its best you cry with someone for they can hold you and comfort you so you won't feel alone"

"Do you cry a lot?"

"Always"

"I-I can't be strong like you"

"Sweety, no one is asking you to be strong, you are still a child you still needs a mother. Even I'm not strong, I'm an emotional wreck but it gets better. My mom taught me how to be independent and remeber everything she taught me"

Light let out a sad sigh as tears continue to fall.

"I wish I had more time, I wish it was me!"

Light cried with slight anger. Yumi sadly rubbed the top of her head petting her.

"I know sweety I know. And hey for now on I will try to come and visit to check up on you and your brothers and sister okay?"

Light sniffled a bit.

"Promise?"

"I promise"

"You know you really do look like mom"

Yumi smiled

"Yeah I know, I get that a lot. So are you ready to say goodbye?"

"I know I will never be ready to say goodbye but if it means that mommy can rest then I'm willing to do anything for her."

Light slightly smiled and nodded. Yumi then looked at Skylar and Heather.

"Are you both ready to say goodbye?"

Skykar and Heather looked at each other and sadly smiled looking back at Yumi with a nod. Yumi then stood back up and went to Whis and carried baby Beerus into her arms and walked to Lord Beerus who has not yet said anything.

"Lord Beerus, I am going to keep my promise to the kids of always visiting them to check on them and on you. I hope you also be dropping by earth as well but as of right now the kids are ready to say goodbye, are you?"

Lord Beerus looked at Yumi and in his eyes he could clearly see his wife but he knew its not her, he then grabbed hold of his child, he then closed his eyes and began to sob uncontrollably as he hugged his son tighter. The children then gathered around their father and hugged him as they cried together. Lust sadly stand next to Yumi looking at the family, she then looked to Yumi.

"I don't know I'm starting to feel guilty like I broke this family apart"

"Nah don't think that way. Its just the shadow magic spreads like a plague and its either live with them in the world of darkness or sacrifice yourself for a chnace for others to see the light of day"

"Yeah I guess your right. How do you feel about this?"

"I honestly feel sad for them. The childrens are too young to experience something like this"

Yumi said looking at the family. Lust then walked on all fours to the family and hugged them the best that she could. The family then pulled apart and wiped their tears the best as they can trying to pull themselves together. Lust then moved to sit on the center of the room, Yumi looked to the destroyer family.

"Remember she can only pass on if you all let go. She will always be in your hearts, this is going to be painful. You will feel the room different or feel like something is missing but remember this is for the best."

Yumi said. Lust smiled at the family.

"Goodbye beloved, goodbye childrens. I hope you grow up to be strong and brave, never forget me. Be strong for your father and tell baby Beerus that I will always love him"

The family waved at the demon.

"Goodbye mom"

"We love you"

"We'll miss you"

The children shouted. Yumi then nodded and stretched out her hand towards Lust and began to chant a spell, the ground underneath Lust's feet began to glow bright. Everyone shield their eyes as the light got brighter and spread towards the room and pushing everyone slight with a force and spread around the castle and then the whole planet.

Everyone then opened their eyes as the light went down. They looked to where Lust was standing before but notice a round circle with flames.

"Is she really gone?"

Light asked Yumi. Yumi then looked to Light and nodded. Skylar then walked to the window to look outside and gasp.

"Hey dad look, everything is back to normal"

He pointed, Lord Beerus walked to the window and was indeed surprise, it was nothing but their beautiful home.

"It's like nothing bad ever happened"

Heather said looking at the window. Lord Beerus smiled.

"My Lord, how are you feeling?"

Whis asked Lord Beerus, he looked at him and yawn.

"Its been quite an adventure"

He then looked down in his arms to see his son yawn as well and smiled.

"But when one door closes another opens"

He then looked to Yumi.

"Yumi, I don't know how to thank you. I wasn't thinking before"

"Understood Lord Beerus. Now how about we all head to earth and have a small party"

"For what?"

Light asked

"A party just for because"

"What's the occassion?"

Heather asked

"How about a family get together? What do you say Lord Beerus?"

A/N Rate and Comment