Clingy

Slight LEMON! Enjoy!

The next few days everything was normal, unless you have someone hanging on to you all day from morning to night normal. Every morning when Lord Beerus wakes up and is about to get off the bed he felt his arm get latched on from his wife preventing him from leaving.

"My dear, its too early for this please let me go"

"But I want you to stay with me beloved, come on beloved don't you love me?"

Sabrina said in a whining tone and then smirk and leaned up close to his ear.

"Don't you want me?"

Lord Beerus sigh not because he didn't want to have sex but it was from the exhaustion. Every day Sabrina wants to make love at least five times a day everyday and Lord Beerus was already spent but he didn't want to upset her.

"Maybe later my love"

Sabrina pouted but then smiled as she leaned on his back, wrapping her arms around his waist preventing him to leave.

"Sweetheart as much as I love to stay in bed with you but we have children to check up on"

"Its okay Whis can take care of them"

"Sabrina he is already exhausted from the other days, we need him to rest and I also need to get back to work"

"No"

She said stubbornly

"Stay here with me"

"I can't"

Sabrina pouted crossing her arms over chest and laid back down.

"You don't love me"

Lord Beerus turned his head to see his wife pouting, he shook his head and lean over her giving her a light kiss on the lips but she took that as an advantage and tried to deepen the kiss bring him in closer by wrapping her arms around his neck. He then chuckled and gently pulled away.

"Not right now"

Sabrina groan as he pulled away, so she sat up on her elbows.

"Can I at least have my pudding?"

She said looking at her beloved with hooded eyes looking at him with lust once again. Lord Beerus was about to say no but with one look in her eye, how can he say no. He nodded and Sabrina happily got off the bed and went to kneel next to the bed and got in between her beloved's legs. She then lift up his pajama and started to rub his limp cock trying to make it hard once more. Lord Beerus groan at the gentle touch and was begining to pant as his wife started stroking him faster. His cock was now erect and Sabrina happily began to suck on the tip, swirling her tongue around and around and suck once more. She then began licking up all around the shaft and went back to the tip and started to deep throat her beloved's large cock.

Lord Beerus was moaning and panting at the sensation of the tongue doing wonders on his member, he used his hand push away strands of hair away from his wife's face as she continue to deep throat him.

"Uh my love I'm a-almost there.....so good"

Sabrina smirk around the cock in her mouth with the warning he told her, she could taste a bit of the pre-cum. She pulled her lips away and started stroking and pump his shaft.

"Give me my pudding, beloved"

Sabrina said with a smirk looking up to her husband's face and saw his mouth hanging open with his tongue out and his eyes half open. A few pumps later Lord Beerus cum in his wife's waiting mouth. Lord Beerus finally cum and laid down flat on the bed panting trying to catch his breathe. Sabrina got up and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you my love, I'll see you at the breakfast table"

She said with a wink leaving her tired husband in bed. Lord Beerus then took a moment and got ready for breakfast. After breakfast, Whis wanted to have a word with Lord Beerus.

"What is it Whis?"

Lord Beerus asked as he sat on the couch gently, as he was getting kind of sore and was limping but was also hoping no one else sees it.

"Have their been any problems between you and Lady Sabrina?"

"No"

"Well as you are aware I don't sleep but for the last couple of days since the day at the party at Planet Earth. I have notice that when its time for bed in the middle of the night Lady Sabrina is up"

"Doing what?"

"Nothing she goes outside in her pajama and stands in the cold"

"That is weird and now that you mention it I have notice something too"

"Really, what?"

"She is more affectionate with me, getting more clingy and wanting me all to herself especially when it comes to intercourse she wants it at least 5 times a day"

As they were talking they were unaware of another presence in the room standing right behind them. Lady Sabrina was glaring at Whis for standing too close to her beloved for her taste. She then got in between them and wrapped her arms tightly around her beloved's arm.

"Ah my dear we didn't hear you come in"

Lord Beerus said surprise

"Were you guys talking about me?"

Sabrina asked with a raised eyebrow growling a little at Whis in which he put his hands up in surrender.

"I assure you, we weren't"

"Then what?"

"About probably going to Planet Earth for a visit"

Lord Beerus answered

"For?"

"For to see everyone"

"Okay when?"

"In a couple of days"

Sabrina smiled at her beloved but then looked at Whis with glare.

"I hope I'm not being rude Whis but if I ever see you standing too close to my beloved, I assure you, you will never see the light of day again. Am I understood?"

"Clearly"

Whis said confused, Sabrina nodded and walked out of the room with her beloved. Lord Beerus looked back at Whis with confusion on what's going on.

A/N Rate and Comment