Chapter 5

Percy POV
As soon as Dumbledore left i knew that something was wrong. Some things in the apartment were moved just enough, like someone bumped into it or moved it to look at it and tried to put how it was before. Now i doubt that anyone would have noticed it but i was once a demigod, i was trained to notice things.... Well maybe not trained to notice things more like the senses i once had helped me train myself. Back on topic, someone broke in my apartment, moved some of my stuff, tried to put it back how they found it, and left. Based on the information i have now they were looking for something or someone but didn't find what they were looking for. I looked around when my eyes seen something. The shadows. The shadows were off like someone made them move and they were still trying to get back into place. There were only two people i knew that can manipulate shadows. One of them was Hades but he would just flash in. The other was.... Nico. He most likely shadow traveled in and where there was one traitorous demigod others were bound to follow. I knew they would come looking for me, probably to finally kill me. I recounted what most likely happened. The Hades Spawn shadow traveled in with some other demigods looking for me. They seen i wasn't here and started looking for clues on to were i could be. They didn't find anything so they tried to put things back as best as they could and left. Now, since the shadows were still returning to there natural place they must have left less then one second before Dumbledore and i arrived. Wow that was a lot. Hey, being mortal has it's perks. I don't attract monsters anymore, but i wouldn't count on them not attacking me if they find me because i do have a lot of enemy's. I don't have dyslexia anymore nor do i have ADHD so i can read and sit still for a long time. That's all i got. Now where was i before those wizards showed up? Oh yeah, ordering a pizza.

Dumbledore POV
I can't believe that Perseus told me some of his past. I know that he's the grandson of Tom but he's just to kind and if what he told me is true then he had a hard life. I know there's more to his story then what be told me but I'll take any information i can get. I thought about how Harry acted. He was never so full of hate and always gave people chances no matter where they're from, unless they give him reason not to. He was never so smug about being the chosen one either. When he introduced himself it looked like he was proud and expected Perseus to know his name, but how could he he was raised by muggles. That's another thing to add to my list of things do. First i must get Perseus to come, then i will enlist his help to find Tom's horcruxes, finally deflate Harry's ego. First things first, call a meeting ro see if they agree with bringing Perseus back, and if they don't agree then bring him anyway. I don't care what they think about him we need his help, he's more then a wizard i know it.

Hermione POV (Jelanii did you just change the POV 3 times? Why yes i did imaginary reader asking a question)
At first i was just as mad as Harry at the thought of Voldemort's grandson coming to learn with us. I mean if he didn't know about magic wasn't it safer in case he likes what Voldemort is doing? But then there is the fact that Voldemort could find him and tell him about the wizarding world, then Perseus might blame us for never telling him and he would want revenge and start following Voldemort. i thought back to when i first seen Perseus.

                    Flashback

When we arrived at Perseus's apartment the first thought on my mind was, he was fit. I mean he was so muscular. I mean he had a bloody 8 pack what girl wouldn't think that's fit? His eyes though, his eyes were the best part of his face. They were a sea green that matches perfectly with the color of the ocean. They are a startling sea green but they do not sparkle with mirth and happiness, they swirl with anger, betrayal, and hatred, but i knew these emotions were not aimed at us i didn't know how i knew i just knew. His eyes looked like a hurricane, swirling with emotions mostly anger, hatred, and betrayal, while his pupil was the eye of the storm, it was calm and steady and never strayed far from it. But most of all his eyes looked cracked. They looked like they were shattered. His face was stoic but i knew that everything can be seen in the eyes and everything is just what i seen. Besides his eyes another thing that drew my attention was his scar. It went across his whole face, from the top corner, across his right eye, and down to the corner of  his chin. I wondered how he got it.

              Flashback over

When he gave that speech after Mad-Eye slammed him into the wall, i felt so guilty. I immediately wanted him to come back so i could apologize. I know when i'm wrong even though i don't like being wrong. My last thought before i welcomed the darkness was, you are a puzzle, Perseus Jackson. A puzzle i intend to solve.

The song is really good. It's called Empty Tables at Emoty Chairs. Although it's not written by Josh Groban it's just a version that's sung by him. It has absolutely nothing to do with the story but i like it. Next thing on my list is... THE VOTES. i only got one and here it is....
Luna-1 (so far)
Hermione-0 (so far)
Ginny-0( so far)
Any other female character i couldn't think of from Harry Potter-0 ( so far)
I needs meh some votes so i can build the story line more.

    /\_/\
   (*.*)
   (___)___
It's a kitty cat!!
                             ~Jelanii