Chapter 26

Percy's POV

It had been nearly a week since I spoke to Tyson. It was currently seven in the morning and everyone was rushing around trying to get ready to leave. I had, of course, packed the night before. Or rather packed what little I had out at the time as I never fully unpacked.

I was already dressed and my two bags were by my bedroom door. I had Mrs. Weasley shrink my Bowtruckles tree house as well as the food, both were in a bag. Currently I was trying to wake up μαγεία so that they could go to breakfast. The Bowtruckle was sitting on my shoulder and squeaking loudly in my ear.

"Wake up, μαγεία, we're going to be late!"

She opened one eye before letting out a groan and turning onto her side so that her back was facing me. This was the fifth time she turned from me. I huffed and just scooped her up. She let out a loud squeal and flailed in my arms. I held her tightly to my chest and starred walking to the door. "Its nearly time for breakfast, you're lucky  I didn't leave you."

She trilled before straightening her body so that I was holding her like so was a toddler. "You would never leave me."

I sighed and nodded as I picked up both bags with one hand. "I suppose you're right."

"I'm always right."

"Not always. You're like thirty percent right out of the hundred times we've have a conversation that involves one of us being right."

"And what does that make you? Seventy percent right?"

"Yes because I am clearly the smarter one out of us."

She huffed and turned her head away from me. I smirked because she knew I was right. I opened the door and closed it behind me before I started walking down the hallway. μαγεία was chattering with the Bowtruckle. 

I made it down the stairs and set my bags down bear the bottom step before making my way into the kitchen. There were only a few adults awake. Mrs. Weasley was busy cooking as always and he husband sat at the table reading a newspaper with moving pictures. Mad-Eye Moody and Sirius were sitting at the table and having a conversation that I couldn't really hear due to them whispering everything.

I walked in quietly but the door closing alerted everyone of my presence. Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley seemed to be the only happy ones to see me, though the latter looked a little unsettled and worried. Mrs. Weasley put down whatever she was mixing and rushed over to me. She hugged me before holding me at an arms length, keeping her hands on my shoulders. "Perseus, dear, I didn't expect you to be down so early!"

I gave her a small smile. "I wanted to escape the rush of everyone getting ready to leave."

She nodded, understanding completely as she felt with the rush since her first child. "Well now that you're here, would you like to help make breakfast?"

I nodded enthusiastically. I set μαγεία down in a chair right in front of Sirius and next to Mad-Eye Moody. She sat quietly as I placed the Bowtruckle on top of her head. She turned to look at Mad-Eye before turning to Sirius. She lifted her lip at Sirius, showing her teeth as she growled. The Bowtruckle followed her lead and stuck his tongue out. I lightly tapped my finger on her head and she place her paws on top of where I tapped her as she looked up at me with betrayal written on her face. "Behave."

μαγεία hissed as she turned away from me grumpily. I made my way over to Mrs. Weasley and she handed me a wisk and a bowl of eggs. I started to wisk as I listened to Mrs. Weasley hum merrily.