Chapter 14

Would you look at that. Its been longer than a month. I'm so sorry about that, I've just been caught up with all the homework and then my computer wouldn't work for a while. Plus my grades are a little on the bad side. You guessed i'm failing Spanish. So I'm working on that. Thank you to all of those who stuck to this story and didn't just give up hope that I was ever going to update cause guess what I DID. The picture above is my dog that we put down, i wouldn't have done that but my phone has been acting weird and started to delete photos by itself and that's my last picture of her. On another note I SURVIVED MY FIRST SEMESTER OF IB!!!!! only 1 more to go! Oh and to top everything off this week is midterms, yay me. Also it was requested that I space out the paragraphs instead of mashing it all together so I'm doing that now. I might forget sometimes because it's not really my style but I promise I'll try. Now please keep your OTPs and ships in the ride at all times, this may be a roller coaster of emotions. Also it's recommended that if you are easily triggered by your OTP or ship not happening that you DO NOT read this (I'm looking at you Percabeth shippers). Please enjoy chapter 14, I hope your ships make it to chapter 15(*cough* don't get your hopes up Percabeth *cough*).

Third POV on Olympus

Zeus sat on his couch in his palace and sighed. His wife, Hera, walked in just as he did, "What's wrong?" Zeus looked at her, "Thalia just Iris Messaged me, asking when we're going to see what Perseus is up to." Hera stared at him before sitting next to him, "Then schedule a meeting later today and we'll see." Zeus turned his head to look at her skeptically, "Since when do you care about a Demigod? Especially my child?" Hera rolled her eyes, "I do care about Demigods. Even all your children. I just hated that you weren't faithful to me. But I know that you haven't cheated since Gaia was defeated." Zeus smiled at Hera before standing up, "You're right. I'm going to Iris Message Thalia and tell her there's a meeting later today. She's at Camp-Half Blood so she can tell the rest of the seven." Zeus flashed out, presumably to the throne room. Hera stood and flashed to her garden, waiting for the sign that will call the meeting together.

Zeus flashed into his throne and Iris Messaged Thalia. The message shows her sitting next to the lake with the rest of the seven and Nico. She jumped when she noticed her fathers face staring at her, "Father! Is something wrong? Is it Percy? Is Percy okay"? She started to fire questions at Zeus and he just chuckled at her, "As far as I know he is fine. However, I did want to speak to you about him. I am planning to have a meeting, there we will observe how he is doing. Tell Artemis and she will take you, Nico, and the rest of the seven with her to the meeting". Thalia nodded and tried her best but she couldn't hide her excitement. Zeus ended the message and his face disappeared from Thalia's view.

Third POV beside the lake at Camp Half-Blood

Thalia leapt off the ground and turned to her friends smiling widely, "Come on! Let's go find Lady Artemis so we can finally see Percy"! Thalia started to run towards camp with her friends following closely behind. When Thalia spotted Artemis she started yelling and ran faster, "M'Lady"! The campers stopped and watched as Thalia almost ran straight into Artemis. She skidded to a stop right before she hit her. Her friends, however, weren't as lucky. Leo stopped right before he ran into Thalia but he stopped running so suddenly that Piper ran into him and knocked him down. Then Jason tripped over a rock and fell onto Leo and Piper. Annabeth stopped in time but Frank ran into her and caused them both to join the pile. Hazel was holding Frank's hand so he pulled her down and last to join the clumsy demigod dogpile was Nico, Hazel's ankle hooked around Nico's and pulled him down.

Thalia looked at the pile and turned to look at Artemis when she called her name, "Thalia? What's wrong? Are the girls ok"? Ignoring the groans of pain coming from behind her Thalia answered, "Nothing's wrong and the girls are fine. The last time I saw the they were threatening some boy who flirted with Phoebe. Father is having a meeting about Percy. He told me that you would take us," she gestured to herself and the demigods who were untangling themselves behind her, "so we can see how Percy is doing". Artemis looked around Thalia to see Frank and Jason helping the others off the ground, "Very well Thalia. Come stand next to me". Thalia dutifully walked over and stood to Artemis' left. Once the rest were standing steadily on the ground, Hazel was told to stand on Artemis' right. Soon everyone stood in a circle, with the boys as far away from Artemis as possible, and closed their eyes so they wouldn't die. A bright light flashed and the next thing they knew they were standing in the middle of Olympus' throne room.