Chapter 29

3rd POV

Tyson never expected a reply from Ginny. He expected her to just throw out his letter and pretend it never happened. He never expected an owl to land next to him with a letter attached to its leg. Tyson gently removed the letter from the owls leg before breaking the wax seal the kept the envelope closed.

Dear Tyson,
I probably should not be writing to you, but I want Perseus to see you. I'm not quite sure what happened in his past, I'm not even sure I want to know. Perseus declared that he does not want to see you, for two reasons only. None of which that he doesn't care for you. The first reason is that he isn't sure that you wrote to him on your own accord. He believes that someone possibly used you to get to him, and that someone is a someone he does not want to see.

The second reason is that he thinks we will huge you, for a reason unexplained. He simply said you've been judged to many times for something that doesn't matter. He stormed out of the room after that.

But the reason for me writing is to get you to come, without telling the 'someone' that you're going to visit Perseus. I can see how happy just hearing you're name made Perseus. I've already spoken to the others and we all promise to not judge you.

I do hope you'll come see your brother!

- Ginny

Her reply confused him, he was told by Percy himself that he didn't want him visiting. It also made him suspicious of her, was she using him to get to Percy's past?

Yet on the other hand he did want to see his brother, but he didn't want to risk his brothers life possibly being exposed to strangers. So his decision came down to one question, how badlyndid he want to see his brother?

The answer is badly. Tyson missed his brother with every bone in his body. He missed their talks and their walks on the beach as Tyson described Atlantis. Tyson just missed his brother, plain and simple.

So now he had to figure out how to hide the fact that he's a Cyclops from those people.

A few people came to mind, Annabeth and Athena, but those were a few of the many that Percy didn't want involved in his life anymore. So he did the work himself.

At first he was going to ask Malcolm, a son of Athena, for a book that could help. But then he realized that Malcolm could tell Annabeth and that could cause her to start questioning him.

So instead he traveled to the mortal world, of course wearing a pair of sunglasses incase of any clear-sighted mortals. From there he went to the library.

Tyson spent hours in the library. He read books about magic, illusions, and even something about disguises but nothing helped. Defeated, Tyson went back to camp where he was met by the questions of Annabeth and Piper.

As soon as he crossed the border, Annabeth was running up to him with Piper close behind. "Where have you been?"

"The mortal world." Tyson remained cryptic while at the same time being what is called 'captain obvious'.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Yes I know that, but what were you doing in the mortal world?"

Tyson, instead of answering, chose to walk away. Annabeth and Piper chased after him while Piper repeated the question using her charmspeak.

Using all of his strength to resist the daughter of Aphrodite's power, Tyson whirled around and glared at the two dangerously. "Don't you ever think about using your charmspeak on me again! Why I went to the mortal world is non of your concern!"

Tyson turned and continued walking towards camp. Annabeth and Piper were both at a dead stop due to how frightened they were of his outburst. Annabeth weakly tried to defend herself but was interrupted by Tyson who yelled over his shoulder. "Butt out!"

He left as quickly as he could and went to the only place he knew he would be able to think, the lake.

Once he arrived he sat down in the very spot he last spoke to his brother. Once seated in the sand he thought about where his brother was, then he thought about who knew where he was that could help him.

That's when it hit him. He once overheard, while eavesdropping admittedly but it was for a good cause! Well he overheard Annaberh ranting to the rest of the Seven about a certain Goddess of Magic who seemingly 'refused' to help them with Percy, obviously said Goddess couldn't help and Annaberh was just focusing on her needs instead of others like always.

Tyson immediately stood up and ran to the Poseidon cabin where he could, once she was summoned, speak to the Goddess in private.

The door slammed behind him yet he paid it no attention, instead he focused on getting the Goddess to arrive. Which, surprisingly didn't take as long as one would think.

There was a loud 'crack' and in the middle of the cabin floor stood the Goddess of Magic in all of her glory.

Her waist-length hair fell in beautiful dark waves. Her skin was pale, though it suited her and made her jade colored eyes stand out that much more. Her lips had a natural pout to them and were colored a dark pink. Her body was lean and had the physique of a runner.

All in all, she looked like an ethereal being, or in other words, a Goddess.

She spoke and from her lips came a voice so smooth and soft that any other Goddess, or God for that matter, couldn't compare. "What do I owe the pleasure of being summoned by you, young Cyclops?"

Tyson bowed low. "Lady Hecate, I need your help."

Hello, hello, hello...... wait no that was creepy I sounded like Count Olaf REWIND! What's up guys long time no see! I know it's short but the next one will be a lot longer (I have so many ideas) anywho hope you guys had a great Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate. I know I did. I hope you enjoyed that little filler chapter about Tyson! I got a new o bu one today and I have everything transferred from my old one to the new one and when I went into Wattpad it said that my Percy Riddle never existed and basically deleted the whole thing from my account so I nearly had a heart attack but I fixed it. I'll be updating next Monday!

/\_/\
( *.* )
(____)~~

IT'S A KITTY CAT!!!!!!

       ~Jelanii