About You

BEHOLD!! YOUR ARMOR!!

If you know the armor, I am taking out the detail where it says that it digs into your bones to hold you together, and slowly kills you til your last drop of blood

If you know the armor, I am taking out the detail where it says that it digs into your bones to hold you together, and slowly kills you til your last drop of blood. You wear the armor regularly like anyone else wears armor, but the abilities it has still remain

Armor Abilities:

The armor grants the user of the armor the removal of mental limits. Meaning that you will no longer feel pain or fear. The armor also grants the user extraordinary strength and endurance, but paired also with the tenacity, or restlessness for battle.

Fairy Race: Spriggan

About of you:

You were trapped in the death game, SAO and during the game, you made only one real friend. Her name was Asuna, and you remember her showing you to her other friends, but you never remembered their names or what they looked like after you beat the game and freed everyone who survived. The only negative about coming back to real life meant going back to living with only your servants since your mother and father died in a car crash before you were trapped. You decided to return to VRMMO's and you were a renegade Spriggan in Alfheim Online, named P/N. You stumble upon a new player who speaks about Asuna being trapped in the game, and when you decide to follow him, you run into a Sylph girl who had beautiful blonde hair and bright green eyes. Over the time of your adventure, the two of you develop feelings for one another, but you have your priorities set, save Asuna, and then meet the Sylph girl that you fell in love with along the way.

Remember, Alfheim Online Arc

Spectre OUT!