Chapter 5

P/N's Thoughts: What the hell am I doing?

You made your way out the town, and exploded out of the cave and began to fly North.

P/N: This girl has done something to me...And I hate it....But I can't hate her...Dammit, I am in love.

As you flew North, the World Tree came into your sights and you stared up at the giant structure in wonder.

P/N's Thoughts: Asuna is up there, but why? Was she not logged out when w defeated Kayaba? 

You clenched your fist and looked forward as you once again boosted your speed.

P/N: Once this is done, I'll scale that damn tree and get her out of here. She helped me so much when we were trapped, and she's like a little sister to me. I'll do anything to get her out....Anything...Now then..

You pulled up your map and remembered everything you could about where the meeting would take place.

P/N: Now, if I were going to have a meeting with another race to sign peace treaties, and try to do it discreetly, I'd be...

You traced your finger all over your map until you found the location that you would go to if you were in their shoes.

P/N:Northwest, in the mountains. Twenty minutes? Hmph, I'll be there in ten. 

You blasted off with even greater speed, and flew so fast you were a blur in the wind. As you flew, you noticed down a few feet below you, Kirito and Leafa were were flying towards the same place as you. You looked farther ahead and saw the Salamander attack force that was going to attack the peace treaty signing. You counted about sixty or more and smirked under your mask as you grabbed the hilt of your sword.

P/N's Thoughts: I'm going to enjoy this. Hmmm? More players? Must be the diplomats.

You looked to the mountain and saw a small group of both Sylph and Cait Sith standing in a clearing where a table was set for the meeting. As you flew above them, you landed on a higher ridge as the Salamanders stared down at the diplomats. They looked like a menacing battalion that would decimate any army, but you were excited for a fight. The diplomats down below took their defensive positions as they stared at the army in front of them.

Sylph Guard 1: Why are Salamanders here?

One of the Salamander lieutenants raised his hand up and signaled for the lancer division to ready for battle. The diplomats and guards readied their weapons as you leaned against a tree. You were staring a little spot that was moving fast on your map.

P/N's Thoughts: 3...2...1...

*CRASH*

Something landed in between the two groups, shocking every player in the area. Once the smoke cleared, you saw it was Kirito who stood in between both parties, and saw Leafa land next to the diplomats. Kirito spread his arms apart and looked at the Salamanders.

Kirito: Everyone, put away your swords!

???: Who's that?

Leafa: Sakuya!

Leafa approached the Sylph diplomat and snapped her out of shock.

Sakuya: Leafa...What are you doing here?

Leafa: It's not easy to explain. But one thing I can say is that our fates depend on him.

Sakuya: What is going on?

Kirito: I want to talk to your commander!

You watched as the foot soldiers moved aside, and you saw a face you knew all too well.