Chapter 3

The Next Morning, L/N Residence

The morning sun began to rise, and cast its light among the houses it overlooked. Through the window, the light seeped in through a small crack, and hit your sleeping face. You felt the warmth of the sun, and scrunched your face before slowly opening them. You sat up from your bed, and looked among the darkness of your bedroom, and found the light of your clock which read 6:21 A.M. You sighed and got up from your bed, and left your room. You walked downstairs to your dining room, and began to look through your fridge to see barely any food.

Y/N: *sigh* Need to go buy somethings I guess.

From behind you, the door opened, and revealed Charles with his coat and hat on. He saw you at the fridge and greeted you.

Charles: Ahh, good day sir. You're up rather early.

Y/N: Yeah, just woke up.

Charles: Would you like me to prepare you some breakfast?

Y/N: No, that's fine. I'm about to head out right now.

Charles: Are you sure, sir?

Y/N: I'm sure.

You left him, and went back to your room and changed your clothes. You wore a pair of black jeans, (F/C) T-Shirt, (F/C) shoes, and a black overcoat. You headed out the door, and admired the scenery. The weather was cold, and snow covered the ground, but the sky was shining bright with clouds passing over. You popped your collar up, and began to walk down your street. You passed by many people, minding your own business. The streets were full of life, everyone talking among each other, or on their phones. After 10 minutes of walking, you finally made it to the local supermarket that was by your home. You entered and saw that there were a handful of people, but not too many.

Y/N: Alright, let's see what I need.

You pulled out your phone, and pull up your notes to see what was on your list to buy.

Shopping List:

Tomato
Onions
Lettuce
Beef
Cheese
Milk
Butter
Eggs
Bread
Broccoli
Carrots
Chicken

Y/N: Hmmm, not that much to buy. I should be quick.

You went to grab a basket, and began to go through the market, searching for the things on your list. As you were looking at the assorted, you felt someone accidentally bump into your shoulder.

???: Ahh! I'm s-sorry!

Y/N: No, it's fine.

You turned to see a girl who was shorter than you, she had short black hair, and dark grey eyes. Her cleavage was very well noticeable, but you didn't pay too much attention to it. She had a more cute and childish appearance and seemed to be flustered. She was on the floor and her things were knocked over. She went to reach for them, but you beat her to it and grabbed a handful of her items and had already placed them back in her basket. After gathering everything, you helped her up and dusted yourself off.

???: I'm sorry about that. I should have watched where I was going.

Y/N: It's alright. Are you okay?

???: Y-Yeah...

You both stood there in silence and you noticed a piece of paper on the floor. You reached down for it and when you grabbed it, you noticed a chunk of the things on her list were the same as hers.

Y/N: You're looking for the same items I see.

???: Huh?

You pulled out your phone and showed her the shopping list you had. She smiled a bit and nervously giggled.