Chapter 9

P/N: COME ON THEN!! I'LL FIGHT YOU UNTIL THERE'S NO MORE OF YOU LEFT TO DIE!!

Kirito watched in disbelief, thinking this was the end. Just when he was going to give up, he remembered the card that fell from the top of the tree. It was a GM access code card.

Kirito: No, wait...Wasn't that...Yui, use this. *pulls out access code card*

She placed her hands on the card and it began to glow as she concentrated. When it stopped, she looked towards the door.

Yui: Transcribing code.

She placed her hands on the door and data lines began to shine on it as you inched back closer to Kirito.

P/N: They're almost here!

Suddenly, there was a shaking underneath you and the three of you flew up and and saw the door opened below you.

Yui: It's going to teleport us. Daddy, Uncle P/N, your hand!

She grabbed onto both yours and Kirito's hands as the three of you began to glow. You glared towards the door gritted your teeth as you were teleported.

P/N's Thoughts: Almost there. Just hang on, Asuna. We're coming!

As you were teleported, the only thing in your vision was a bright white light. After a  few minutes, you began to open your eyes after you felt like nothing was happening around you. After a few moments, Yui spoke. 

Yui: Daddy, Uncle P/N!

You opened your eyes and saw Yui in front of you, but she was back in her normal form from SAO.

Kirito: Yui? Where are we?

Yui: I don't know. There's no mapping data.

P/N: What about Asuna? Do you know where she is?

Yui: Yes. She's close. Very close. This way!

She suddenly sprung to her feet and began to run down the long hall that you were in. You followed and chased after them and when you caught up to Yui, you picked her up in your arms and began to run faster.

P/N: It feels like this hall goes on forever!

Yui: Stop here!

You stopped and Yui placed her hands on the wall before it suddenly vanished, revealing a secret pathway. As you ran down, you came to a dead end as a door was in the way. Yui and Kirito tried to push, but it wouldn't budge.

P/N: Get back! *yanks both behind you* WIND SCAR!!!

You blew the door open and Yui ran ahead of the two of you. What surprised you was you wound up at the top of the World Tree, on one of the thousands of branches, but no floating city much to your disbelief.

Kirito: This is the top of the World Tree? There's no floating city up here... 

 P/N: Dammit...So all those raids were just to reach a stupid tree...

Kirito: Some Grand Quest! Everything was a lie. I won't let him get away with this!

Yui pulled on his arm in a pleading manner to refocus.

Kirito: Oh, right...Gotta save Asuna first.

P/N: THERE!

The two of them ran towards you as you were pointing higher above the tree towards a large birdcage hanging off the side of the tree. You took off towards it as Kirito pulled along Yui after you.