Chapter 7

Yui: Mommy...

All three of you were stunned, and you were wide-eyed when you heard her speak.

P/N: What was that...?

Yui: Mommy is here.

P/N: Here? At The World Tree? Are you certain about this, Yui?

Kirito: Are you sure?

Yui: I'm certain. This player ID belongs to Mommy. The coordinates are right above us!

Leafa: What's going on, P/N-kun?

P/N: Just wait, I'll explain everything right now.

As you were about to explain however, you heard the sound of wings and saw Kirito summoned his wings and crouched to the ground while putting Yui in his pocket.

P/N: Hey, Kirito! Wait!

He didn't listen and blasted toward the sky.

P/N: Dammit! Wait! Kirito! *turns to Leafa and helmet summons on your head* Hold on!

You swept her off her feet as she yelped. You summoned your wings and charged yourself as you blasted straight towards the sky at unimaginable speeds. You were gaining on Kirito, but you stared at the top of the World Tree with worry.

P/N's Thoughts: Finally, we've found you, Asuna. Just hold on! We're coming! 

You were speeding towards Kirito, but somehow he was managing to stay ahead of you. Then as you entered the clouds, you remembered about the barrier.

P/N: Hey! Kirito! You're about to hit the barrier!

He didn't listen and head butted the invisible wall straight on, causing him and Yui to fall before regaining their balance.

P/N: Kirito!

He balanced out and headbutted the wall again in effort to somehow shatter through it. He was about to do it again, but you grabbed his arm and punched him across the face.

P/N: Snap out of it! This is stupid what you're doing! There's no way you can get any higher than this!

Kirito: I must go! I have to go...

P/N: I get that! But this isn't the way! You can't break through this! It's impossible! There's only one way.

Yui: Mommy.

You looked up and saw Yui was pressed against the barrier with her hands on it, trying to get as close as possible so that Asuna could some how hear her from atop the Tree.

Yui: It's me. Mommy!!!!!!!!

You took hold of Yui and placed her in Leafa's hands as Kirito punched the barrier over and over again.

Kirito: What is this? *grunts*

Yui: I tried using Warning Mode to contact her, but...

P/N: It's okay. We'll get her out okay?

Yui: *smiles* Yeah, thank you, P/N.

You rubbed her cheek with your finger as she giggled while Kirito stared up to the top of the tree.

Kirito: What's that?

P/N: Hmm?

You turned around and saw something shine and fall towards you guys. You flew up and held your hand out as it fell into your hands.