Chapter 2 : Someone new

Mr.Lowan did bring the book after all. It was AMAZING!! Almost like a fairytale diary , which I actually needed , if I really wanted a happy ever after to my disaster of a life .

    It will be my book , "the BOOK "of my wishes . I mean , like any other person dying , I do have the right to make a death wish , well actually 20 wishes to be precise .

    It may seem overrated , but I want to do some couples of things , okey ,okey ... a lot of things before I die . I didn't have many experiences during my life though . It's not that my aunt ' Celia ' didn't take good care of me , Oh hell she did , and I'll always be grateful.

    It's just that I've been chained in this cell , my hospital room , for ages , so you know , I didn't do much , except if you count staring at the ceiling , rolling thumbs, seeing people ache and well, annoying nurses as hobbies .

BRAVO ! PERFECTO ! I might say , right ?

    Well of course , "The Art of annoying nurses" ( as we name it ) is so , so hard to maintain . Believe me , I'm talking by strong experience , it takes days and years to learn how to master it . In other words , learning to push the right buttons . You now get how much I'm talented now , hihi .

I know somtimes I just have to get over myself ,damn !

    Wait , let me read your minds for a second , hold on ... Abracadabra !!!

    You're asking your respective selfs , What the heck is this crazy foolish girl still doing in the hospital if she obviously knows that there's no way she'll bloody heal ?

    Well , go say that to my stubborn , useless, rock head of a doctor , I told him that I wanted to leave this place , you know what he did ?

    He glared at me shamelessly , then literally shouted at me !!!Do you even believe it ?
Plus , with a totally angry serious tone that leaves no place for arguments. I mean I just asked , it's not like I killed someone !

" Are you insane Miss Anderson ? You ain't leaving this place until , I decide so , I'm your doctor and you are my responsibility, I'm not letting you out of here unless you're capable of it , understood ?"

    I tried to objet , whispering softly :
"But ,..."

    His expression softened a bit , he even looked like he was concerned, but he wouldn't change his verdict .

"No buts , you can't go out right now , especially this certain period of time , and this is my final decision . I'm not going to let you crawl to death out there ! "

    That shut me up , sincerely , I knew he wasn't going to make up his mind anytime soon , so I let it drop and kept silent accepting my defeat.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

    I was in the middle of writing my third wish ( awesome , yeah ?) When I had , the extreme urge to go to .. well , to a place where there's a fixture that consists usually of a water-flushed bowl and seat and is used for defecation and urination . to make it simple it's the .., hum , the toilet...

What !? Don't you go judging me now .. I'm only human after all !

             ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

    I was about to get out when I heard someone entering my room , slamming the door behind them . What the heck ? I was terribly confused, who would it be ? It could be Aunt Celia visiting . But why would she act rudely as to slam the door ?