Chapter 4 : I know him !

Still 335 days ..

    It's been 5 days since I fainted , since I heard the long , long lecture from my annoying doctor , but of course since meeting him ...

    I don't know what is happening to me lately, my mind just won't stop picturing that ugly _very hot _ Jake beast , it keeps creeping inside my mind like a tape on eternal replay .

God ! Why am I even thinking about him right now , see told you .

Now I better get another more compelling subject to think of ..

DAAAMN !!!!

     I totally forgot , Ammy _ Amalia _ is coming today . She's the best bestie ever ,  not just a friend she's a sister to me. We've grew up together , and let me tell you that gal never left my side. Everytime and anytime she'd be there for me .

     Even though she has a dirty , annoying and childish attitude sometimes _all the time_ . But, I know she's faithful .

It's hard to find friends like that , these days . Ahh , look at me getting all wise ! 😂😂

     I can't believe I just  forgot about it , I knew she came every Thuesday .

  Man ! Thinking about a certain person , might just give me amnesia !

    I looked at the clock  that's hung on the wall , it was eleven thirty. She'll get here anytime now . I really don't know if I should tell her about my departure _ you know what I mean _ I'm stuck . I don't want to lie to her , but still..

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

    In blink of an eye , the door banged open , and Amalia literally threw herself on me and hugged me so thight, she could nearly suffocate me .

Speak of the devil ..

" You're gonna kill me fat ass !" I managed to say .

" That what I was trying to do , pig face . " she claimed, wearing a huge smile on her face, before finally pulling out from my personal space .

"HAA , then why did you let go ?" I said "I know you love me so much don't you , sweet , sweet lovely girl " I added provoking her .

"I just though you weren't worth such effort from me " she muttered flipping her golden hair proudly .

" Say what you want , but I still know you love me " I notified wiggling my eyebrows .

" In your dreams , babe "

"Look , now you even calked me babe , just admit it , softy "

"Think what you want ."She shrugged, hiding a big grin ." Now let's get you fat derriere out of here !"

"Stupid" I scowled at her .

" Crazy Cow "

"Bloody pig "

   And it went just like this ...

                ✨✨✨✨✨✨

    We've been walking for a good time now _ in the hospital's garden _  not the best place to talk , but it's better than nothing , at least like that I feel that I'm still a part of this world . Right now , I wondered whether I should tell her , or not .

Good god , what should I do ?

" What do you want to tell me ? " Amalia asked  .

" What ? How do you even know I want to tell you something ? " I muttered taken aback.