Chapter 3 : Endless

A/N: Sorry for interrupting , but I just want to remind you to check out the picture below . This will be our one and only JAKE !!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

" Someone you , little rubbish called a girl , are not worth knowing !" He snapped.

" You asshole ! How dare you call me rubbish ?"

" Well , easy you are Rubbish " he stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world .

    I don't get it , how can he be so composed and calm , when I was literally boiling inside like a deadly volcan in eruption !

"Haha , so funny , wipe your mouth there's still some bullshit around your lips . You self centered  , brainless, pathetic , horrible , barbarian , disgusting, rat douchebag with worms , cockroaches , diarrhea and everything disgusting on earth !! " I screamed my lungs out at him in one shot , literally roaring .

That's for calling me rubbish !

Phew ! That was conforting as hell , good job Alice .

    He looked surprised for a brief moment , but then the corners of his mouth started twitching , some stupid _ but cute _ dimples started sculpting their way throughout his cheeks and suddenly he started laughing .

Yes , laughing at me !! And why ? Only god knows .

    I glanced at him with incredible disbelief , did I say something funny ? I guess not .

" You need to land me that dictionary of yours sometimes  ! Oh god , what do even worms have to do with this ? That's amazing ! hahaha..." he released between several laughs , or should I say snorts precisely .

If I were a volcan a second ago , then now I'm a freacking BIGBANG EXPLOSION !!

    I felt my theet gritting , my nails dug into my palms , my mouth becoming dry , and I was sure that I was so red , even redder than the devil himself ! I've reached my full level of  Anger . I'm going to kill that stupid brat!

" You , m.." I was about to give him a huge piece of my mind .

    But then I started shaking unwillingly , my sight blurred some weird black points were forming and getting larger . My vision became fuzzy , until I saw nothing . I felt nauseous, my stomach twitching , my legs became weak , till they totally abandoned me , my heartbeat got fainter and slower .

    I was drowning in sea of emptiness and darkness trying to come back to the surface , to call for help but failing . The last I felt was someone holding me thight and shouthing :

"HELP !!"
                    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    My eyes flashed open with a lightning speed , I don't know why but I felt scared and flustered, my heartbeat racing , and my head feeling heavier than a whale . I was tremling like a phone on vibrate mode , really , it's like I've lost control of my own body .

    Then I felt a hand caress my forehead with a soft and cautious manner, like if I was going to break if they put a bit more pressure.

    I can't deny , it was so conforting and consoling , it reminded me of my mother , she used to stroke my hair smoothly , but now ...

    I didn't realize I was crying , until I heard someone whisper :

" Shhh , it's okay , don't worry ."

Who was it ? That voice sounds familiar...

    I turned suddenly , to face my worst nightmare.