Chapter 9 : Ugly mug .

For the first time , my life was going on with quite well , so many amazing happened during these few days . I've chosen all my now 20 wishes , so I'm pretty ambitious and excited about it . Yesterday , Amalia called saying that she regretted leaving me hanging like that , and that no matter what she'll always be there by my side , that also made me happy to unimaginable furthers . Plus, my aunt is coming back from her trip so I'll get to see her very soon .

Lastly and most importantly , Jake and I became really good friends , every day we'd go up to our secret spot , where we did so much fun things . I really got to know him from up close , he could be very empathic and compassionate when he wanted . He had that certain sensitive part of him , but his arrogant , fond of himself part took over most of the time , which was ANNOYING but ..acceptable .

Today , like usual , I was heading towards Jake's room , I was wondering what  special thing we'd do today , but all of that faded when I saw that .

He was packing his stuff in a sports' bag , was he being discharged today ?

I knocked the door , to gain his attention and he turned his head towards me , whispering with coldly : " Hey !"

This smells like awkward shit .

"Hey " I continued. " So .. um .. You're leaving today ?"

" Yeah , why would I pack my things for ?" he answered .

Ouch , that wasn't the answer I was waiting for .

" Oh , haha , sure , and you were leaving without saying goodbye ?"

He glared at me with a weird look : " Should I ?"

Is he like serious ? It's not like did anything wrong , he's acting so weird . But the question is a big fat : "WHY?"

" No , no , you really shouldn't . It's not like we're friends or anything right ?" I blurted out sarcastically with big fake smile .

And with that , I turned my heels to leave this jerk's room . Now , I was sitting on the roof holding my legs to my chest , trying to ignore the fact that I was feeling hurt ; no utterly burned to my last living cell . That dumb face just ignored me as if I were a gum he stepped on . Damn , I feel like my dignity was rolled in mud . This just so frustrating !

" Just go down beat his bottom up ." my inner voice shouted .

That's not a bad idea after all , but no I'd rather die than show him that I care , it's not like he really means any thing to me .

" Don't I ? " a familiar voice questioned from behind .

Was I talking out loud ?

" Yes you did ." He stated grinning at me .

Why am I so stupid ? , I said smacking my head , dang it ..

" What are you thinking about ? , Oh ! I get it , you're going to miss my cute face ." He said putting his hands under his chin .

"HAHA , nice joke , as if ? " I laughed at him rolling my eyes .

" Come on ! I know you'll miss me so much " he said putting his hand around my shoulders .

Hold on ! this is getting too much to bear , I pushed him off me and threatened with a very firm voice :

"For your own safety , Mr.Jackass , I would firmly advise you not to talk to me or even come near me , or I swear to god that I'll send you flying to the seventh sky , understood ? "

I was about to cross the door but I added : " And if I ever happen to meet your ugly mug again , let's just act like perfect strangers . "

And there I was sprinting down the stairs , nearly breaking the ground with my stomping .

" ALICE ! WAIT ! " he screamed after me .

A better life , guess I was wrong .

A/N:

Check out the roof tope where Alice and Jake meet .

Enjoy your reading . I'll try to update soon enough .