Things Girls Must Know. About us GUYS

P.s. This advice is not EVERY guys opinions.

I am going to write a book about things I think a girl should know about a guy.

Dont's When It Comes To A Guy

1. Don't tell us that all guy's are jerks because it makes us think and when we think, it is usually something soooo far out than what you were really trying to say; or we may think that you won't like us because..uhh...well you just said that all guy's are jerks! And don't say that all guys are the same because it's obviously not true AND you girls wouldn't like it if we told you that all girls were the same; Think about what you say before you blab stuff out...We're humans too!

2. Don't talk about old boyfriends! As a guy this has happened to me over a thousand times and I hate it! We don't wanna hear about all the things that your old boyfriend did or didn't do because if your talking about him then if we break up with you then you'll tell your next boyfriend all the things that we did wrong that we didn't even know we were doing wrong. We think..ALOT!

3. Don't turn us down in front of our friends because our friends are the main people that help us get through things and if you turn us down in front of them we will be made fun of for about 3 years or more. If you do not want to go out with us or something WAIT till our friends aren't around or can't hear so we can make something up instead of telling our friends we got turned down. I really felt the need to write this one because this happened to me 2 yrs ago and my friends still haven't let it go!

4. Don't play the 20 questions game during a football,baseball,soccer,basketball, mainly football game; PLEASE just be quiet and watch even if you don't know what's going on!

5. Don't ever start a sentence with "We need to talk" because it makes us feel horrible and tons and tons of things start rushing through our minds and we hate those words...Literally!

6. Don't say that everything is alright when you are obviously angry at something or someone! We like to hold you and make you happy when your mad, sad, or hangry.

7. Don't ever say that size doesn't matter to a guy because that makes a guy feel like he doesn't measure up. It's better to not say anything;)

8. Don't ask us about your clothes because we don't care as long as your wearing them! Even though we like you 100 percent better without them;)

9. Don't say that you are starting to sound like your mom even if you are because us as guys start to think about you being your mom and it grosses us out "BIG TIME"!

10. Don't be pretentious! Please don't act like you are too good for us, because we don't like feeling like a carry-on. A carry-on is a guy that is just like another thing you have to deal with in your life.

11. Don't look for perfection in us because we are not perfect. Well, some of us;)

12. Don't worry about our age! Age doesn't matter; remember?

~Nick