Conventional - minizerk

@miniminter: Going to film a Q&A in a few minutes. Leave some questions under #SimonsQ&A (boring, I know).

Simon sets up his camera on his desk, turning it on. He does one final check around his room, making sure there's nothing viewers might comment on in the background.

No matter how hard you try, or how tidy your room is, there's always something they'll make comments about.

He smiles to himself, unlocking his phone and opening up Twitter, clicking the Q&A's hashtag from his most recent tweet.

"Hey guys, and welcome to another Q and A! You've been asking for another one recently, and I haven't done one for a while. Sorry about that, there's just been a lot going on. You've seen a lot of it, though! The football videos, the ones with JJ and Ethan, and a few others. There's also something else coming up soon! I'll tell you that at the end of the video though." Simon winks at the camera. He hates this bit, it feels so forced, and as a channel that's sold by his personality, something about it just feels wrong.

"Anyway, Abi asks 'sweet or savoury?'. Well, personally I'd have to say..."

The questions go on like that, fairly simple. Simon figures this video won't be a particularly long one, so he chooses about 30 questions (knowing he'll choose the top ones and cut the worst in editing).

Simon refreshes the page, in search of new questions, singing a little tune about refreshing the page in the meantime.

What? He needs that 10 minute ad revenue, and if singing a stupid tune helps to get that, then so be it.

Honestly, Simon doesn't mean to be so critical of YouTube. He loves it, truly he does. It's been a part of his life for such a long time, and it keeps him fed and clothed. It started from such good intentions, and it's not like it's that bad now. It's just changed a lot, and Simon misses the early days sometimes.

Once again, he returns to recording his answers yet again, until his eyes fall upon the next question.

@ZerkaaHD: can I pick you up at 7? #SimonsQ&A

Simon finds his face heating. He's never actually met Josh, but he knows who he is, because Josh is constantly flirting with him.

Also because Simon was an obsessive fan when he was younger, but he tends to skip over that part.

In response to everything he tweets, there's a tweet from Josh, making a sexual comment. That, or calling him cute.

The fans absolutely love it, each time Josh does it a flurry of tweets come through, blowing up Simon's phone. 'I SHIP IT', 'MiNiZeRkKkK' or 'I WILL KILL MY FIRSTBORN IF THEY AREN'T A COUPLE I SWEAR TO GOD'. Well, maybe the latter is a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much. This tweet in particular has a significant number of replies, arguing amongst themselves about their relationship status.

Simon gets flustered every single time, because if he's honest, he was a huge Zerkaa fanboy before his YouTube days. It doesn't help that the guy is exactly Simon's type, from his YouTube videos.

Once Simon's face has cooled, he takes a deep breath, before he puts on a cocky, confident smirk for the camera. 'Might as well play this up a bit, for the fans,' he thinks.

"DM me first, babe."

A few more questions later, and Simon lands on the final one for the Q and A.

"Paige wants to know if I'm going to do any meet ups any time soon... the answer is yes, I am. I'm going to be at Insomnia this year, which I'm really looking forward too. I'm usually ill, away, or something like that when it's on, so I've never actually been. If you're there, please, come and say hi to me! I'd love to meet some of you. Those of you who can't make it, maybe we'll meet in the future, you never know." He throws in that last part almost hesitantly, because it does sound cringeworthy, but then there is an element of truth in it, so Simon allows it.