Chapter three:starting a new job and metting the joker

(Nikki P.O.V.)

(The one with the brown boots and skirt and the two white shirts)I had just got done with getting lunch from Burger King and headed over to the asylum

I had just got done with getting lunch from Burger King and headed over to the asylum. Where I would meet up with Harley and her new patient as well as to start my new job as her assistant once I got there and they told me where to go I went straight there but was stop by the two guards. So I quickly knocked them out by hitting them on their presser point then I went on in. Hey sorry I'm late I just figured that you might be hungry by now so got us some lunch. I said oh here. I said as I had handed it to her. Thanks Nikki oh um this my new patient the joker or mr. j as he prefers to be called. Mr.j this is Nicole or Nikki for short she's going to be my assistant like if I'm not here she'll fill in for me etc. She explained as I turned to face him I couldn't help but find him utterly attractive. Hey I said with a smile.
(Joker P.O.V.)
I was just sitting here waiting for my new psychiatrist to get here when the door open and in she came with a little smile on her face. Hi I'm dr. Harleen Quinzell I'm your new psychiatrist and um my a assistant will be here any minute or two. She said just as she had said that the door opened up again and in came the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Sorry I'm late I just figured that you might be hungry by now so I got us some lunch

Sorry I'm late I just figured that you might be hungry by now so I got us some lunch. She said. Oh here. she said as she hands over the food over to Dr. Harleen. Thanks Nikki oh um this is my new patient the joker or mr.j as he likes to be called. Mr. j this is Nicole or Nikki for short she's going to be my assistant like if I'm not here she'll fill in for me etc.Dr. Harleen said as Nikki turned to look at me. Hey. Nikki said with a beautiful smile. Hi doll face. I said with a smile of my own as Nikki sat down in her own chair she looked at me. Would you like some French fries or something? Nikki asked. What? Nikki asked as everyone was starting at her. I just thought that you might be hungry as well and it's kinda rude to eat in front of other people especially if they haven't eaten yet. You haven't have you? Nikki asked. No I haven't and yes I would love to have some French fries. I said she then gets up goes around the back of me starts to take off my straightjacket. What are doing Nicole? Harleen asked. Well Harley he can't very well eat with out hands now can he and don't worry we'll have him back in it as soon as he's done eating. Nikki said after she's done with that she hands me the French fries to me as well as half of her chicken sandwich. Hey do you guys mind if I put on some music? Nikki asked. No go right ahead. me and the Dr. said. Cool I think you'll like this one jay. Nikki said as she takes out her iPod Touch.

I was shocked that there's actually a song that has my name in it and I actually liked it as the song ended Nikki looked at me. Well what what do you think of the song? Nikki asked me. I loved it. I said she laughed. I thought you would here's another one that I think that you might like. Nikki said

As the song went on we were talking , laughing and getting to know each other for instance I found out that her full name is Nicole Anne summer she has two sisters ones a twin named Buffy.But she's older then Buffy by five minutes then there's their baby sister named Dawn who's now probably 22 years old. By now wile both Buffy and Nikki are 27 both are born on December 15, 1990 they grew up in Hemery LA. By the age 16 they had to move to a town called Sunnydale cause they were both kicked out of school for Burning down the gym all the wile finishing a fight droning a school dance. But at that time it was just the three of them just her, Buffy and their mom Joyce their sister had stayed with their dad Dave. She had a boyfriend named spike wile her sister had a few boyfriends who's names are  Jeffrey Buffy's first boyfriend but he had broke up with her on their answering machine and pike they both broke it of cause of the distance and add to the fact that they both were going separate ways both boys from LA. Angel who broke up with Buffy cause he didn't think it was working out and that he was moving to LA. and Riley who Buffy broke up with cause he was not only to controlling but he was also to G.I. Joe. both from Sunnydale. Both sister were cheerleaders Nikki was not only the head cheerleader but the captain as her sister was co-captain wile they were in Hemery high school both very popular there. when they had moved to Sunnydale they made some new friends named Xander, willow Oz, Cordelia, Anya, Tara and Giles. They also grew up with my dear Dr. Harleen Quinzell. The more I got to know Nikki the more I start to like her more the more I like her the more I just have to make her mine. And I will make her mine Ha Ha Ha Ha.