Chapter five: helping him escape part two

(Joker P.O.V.)
I was just sitting here in complete shock at the fact that she wants to help me escape. So let me see if I get this straight you know that I don't want to be cured. You also know that I'm planning on to escape so instead of trying to help me get better you're going to be helping me to escape. Do I have that right Nikki? I asked. Yeah that's right. She said. So do you or do you not have a plan? She asked. You know here I thought that I would have to string one of you if not both of you along. To make you think that you were not only curing me but also falling for me to get one or both of you to help me. But here you are offering to help me. Now are you sure you really want to help me cause once you do there's no going back. So are you? I asked she rolled her eyes at and got up walked over to me cupped my face. With her hands kissed me right on the lips now before I could kiss her back or anything she pulled away. Does that answer your question jay cause if not then yes I'm sure I want to to help you. She said finally getting over my little daze. Yeah that answers my question anyway yes I have a plan but I need you to do me a favor. Do you think you can get me a Machine gun? Can you please do that for me? I asked. Yeah sure no problem. She said with a smirk on her face. So when are we going to be doing this? She asked me. Just as soon you can get the machine gun. I said. So I'll see you tomorrow night puddin She said as She gave me a quick peck on the lips before she left.