Chapter six: meeting up with another old friend

(The next day)
(Nikki P.O.V.)

(The red and black outfit with out the ax) (Nikki P

(The red and black outfit with out the ax) (Nikki P.O.V.)
I was just on my way to Harley's apartment when someone had called my name so I turned around to face the person just to see that it was my other best friend/sister Faith.

Faith hey how are you and what are you doing here? Not that it's not great to see you here

Faith hey how are you and what are you doing here? Not that it's not great to see you here. I said/asked. Hey Nik I'm fine and it's great to see you too I'm here for four reasons one for a fresh start. Two for the clubs you know a girl gatta party.  Three for some serious demons/vampires ass kicking you know once a slayer always a slayer. Four word on the street in Sunnydale is a certain green eyes blondie was also looking for a fresher start and found it in a city called Gotham so here I am giving you a helping hand. So what do say N need any help with anything or is this just a social call? She asked. Well I actually do need help but I'm need to make a stop first to see anther best friend/ sister of mine her name is Harleen but me and Buffy call her Harley and I'll explain everything to you both when we get there ok. I said. ok lead the way. She said so with that we both left to go to Harley's apartment once we got there we knocked on the door. A few minutes later she answered the door she was a little shocked to see us there but let us in nonetheless.