Chapter thirteen: the wedding part two and a baby?

(Nikki p.o.v.)
Me and the girls were in my room talking about the wedding as well as caching up you know just to see what everyone had missed.
And so far I hadn't missed much the only thing that I've had missed is that Anya and Xander are getting married.
As well but her wedding will in Sunnydale and she wants me,jay & Faith to come I told her I'll definitely come but Wether or not Jay will be there I'm not to sure on that.
She understood she'll just be happy that I'll be there I told her that I wouldn't miss it for world. Faith said that she'll be there as well. So you're getting married soon were will it take place? Anya asked. At jay's house he has more room as well as a ballroom for the ceremony and a nice big dining room for the reception. I said so are you going move in with him or is he going to move in with you? Buffy asked. I'm going to move in with him Faith and Harley can ether move in with us or they can have this house. I said really I have the house and everything ? Faith asked with a shocked look on her face. Yes you can that is if you want it as long I can still come here for a workout or to spar with you if that's ok? I asked yes I want it and yeah that's fine. Faith said. Cool anyway as for my bridesmaids that will be Dawn, Willow, Cordelia, Anya and Harley as for my maid of honor is Buffy. As for who are going to be there well you guys and some of the other villains like Poison Ivy, Catwoman and the Ridder. What their the ones that I can get along with and the ones that Jay can tolerate with. Anyway Spike and Angel are also coming they are coming right? I asked as I looked at Cordelia. Yeah their coming. Cordelia said. So are you two going to have kids or what? Dawn asked well we haven't really talked about it but it'll be nice to have some kids. I said. So what is the theme? Willow asked. It's going to be black and red anyway Buffy and Dawn will be with me wile Cordelia will be with Faith and Anya and Willow will be with Harley wile the boys will be at Jay's I said they all nodded and got up left the room well all except for Buffy and Dawn. We took turns with the bathroom to do what we need to do then it was lights out.
(One week later the day of the wedding)
Today the day that I'm getting married to the love of my life in just an hour I'll be Mrs. Napier yup he told me his real name his real is Jack Napier. I can't wait I'm so happy I can't believe that this is happening it feels like a dream and that it's happening to someone else. Here's what everyone is wearing.
(Buffy)

(Dawn)