Chapter seven:Introducing Harley to Faith

(Harley p.o.v.)
As I let them in I couldn't help but wonder who was the other girl and what. She was doing with my best friend my sister from another mista my Nikki.I know that it sounds like that I'm a lesbian and that I have a crush on her. But I don't I have a boyfriend thank you very much and I love him well I did but he cheated on me so now were done. They go into the living room wile I go to the kitchen to put on some water on the stove. Wile that's on the stove I get some cups and the tea bags after that I go to the living room to wait for the water to boil. "So who's you're friend Nikki?" I asked. " oh um Harley this is Faith & Faith this Harley the girl that I was telling you about. Nikki said with a smile 😊 on her face. Sup how are you. Faith said with a smirk on her face. 😏 she's also a slayer. Nikki said wait but that would mean that Buffy or Nikki or even both of them would had to died and if that's the case. Then how is she here oh no then Buffy my other best friend my other sister from another mista. Is I don't even want to think about it but then why didn't she tell me. Nikki must have seen the look on my face. Yes we both had died but do not worry a friend. Of ours well of mine and Buffy's is a good witch named Willow and she and our other friends had brought us back to life. So now everything and everyone is fine me and Buffy are back stronger. Then ever and still a kick ass slayer just like my other best friend had said once a slayer is always a slayer. Nikki said. Well that's good to hear so if you don't mind me asking why are you two doing here? I asked just as I had asked that the water for the tea blows so I stand up to go and fix the tea for us. Once the tea was made and put on a tray I then bought it out to the living room to the girls. Here we are nice hot tea ☕️ I said as I hand them their cup to them. Thanks. They both said at the same time. So anyway what we came here for was to ask for your help you see two things.  One I have came to realize that I have fallen in love with the joker. Two I also know that no matter what we do or say or how many times he's been there. He can't be cured or even changed mere doses he even want to. So I'm going to help him escape I can do either by myself or you two can help me. So will you two help me?  will both of my best friends/sisters from another mista help me? Nikki asked. Well you I'm in I just love propriety damages as well as a good fight. Faith said. Well my life was getting pretty boring and I had just broke up with my boyfriend so I guess I can use this as a way to get my anger out as well that you're my best friend/sister and if he makes you happy then  I'm happy for you so I'm in. I said great then you might want to change your clothes I don't think you want go out in your pjs. Nikki said I looked down and realized that I'm still in my pjs so I get up go to my room to get change. After I had changed my clothes and we finished our tea we leave my house and head out to the asylum to bust out Mr.J.
Look out Mr.J were coming to save you