Hidden Truths

UPDATE 3/30/21

I'm currently in the process of rewriting and editing this story for Camp NaNoWriMo 2021 (April). Right now up to chapter four is re-edited and contradicts some parts of the rest of what is up on here. Please know I will be updating as soon as I feel good about the rest of the story and will keep everyone informed on my profile! With that said please enjoy the story and thank you guys so much for the support!

Author's Note

First of all... if you're reading this thank you so much! Seriously! I am so glad you've chosen to read this book! This story has references to mature themes and language in it so please be warned! I hope you enjoy it!

Summary

The town of Fairweather was shaken to its core the night of April 14th, 2017.

The basic story everyone knows is the same: In a quiet town, no one expects anything bad to happen. Everyone believes that they're safe. Until they aren't. No one expects the golden boy to be anything other than perfect, and he isn't. Until he kills Fairweather Highs' golden girl, Olivia Parker. No one knows why he did it.

The story then twists as others gossip and guess about what happened that night.

The official story is that Wesley got so angry with Liv he snapped. He broke a beer bottle and slashed her neck, killing her. The authorities were convinced this was just another tragically innocent good girl killed. 

But was it the real story? 

Only two people really know, and one of them is dead