Chapter Six

April 16th, 2017.

"Breaking news in Fairweather, Massachusetts. The town of Fairweather shocked at the violent murder of Olivia Parker, a beloved senior at Fairweather High School. The suspect, Wesley Owens, arrested yesterday morning has pleaded not guilty to multiple charges of assault, including murder. Reports have said that Owens was found at Fairweather Lake with the victim by friends of the two. Many are shocked as Owens has apparently been friends with the victim since the two were young. Friends of the two have talked about how the two were close friends and have expressed their shock the allegations of Owens allegedly murdering Parker. The town's police have reported that many of the facts are missing and do not know the motive at this time. The police have declined to comment on what they believe to be the cause until they can investigate further. Funeral services will be held next Tuesday."

**

September 17, 2017

"We're live right outside the courthouse where the trial of former Fairweather High School student, Wesley Owens is commencing. Owens has pleaded not guilty in the murder of Olivia Parker. Key witnesses are in court today to begin to testify in the trial. The key witnesses, Patrick Stevens and Harley Wilson, were both reportedly close with both the victim and Owens. Harley Wilson, a senior at Fairweather High School, is thought to be key to this mystery. Wilson was reportedly dating Owens and was best friends with the victim at the time of the incident."

**

June 18th, 2017

Peter774- Can't believe that Owens dude murdered that chick. she was so hot

IslaBB- I can't believe Liv is dead! She was so nice!!

Oli03- Wait, dudes, why didn't she just swim away? Weren't they in a lake? Or use a pool float. stupid.

HarryP- @Oli03...dude no.

Oli03- maybe she didn't fuck him and he got mad. I don't blame him.

Oli03- #FREEOWENS