Chapter Eighteen

Breathe in. Breathe Out.

Swallow a pill.

One.

People think I snapped. 

Maybe I did- before all this I was fine. 

Normal. 

I wanted the power. Liv had power. 

Before Liv came up to me that day I didn't think I'd ever get any, she gave me power.

Probably too much.

I've always been jealous, I don't like when someone else has something I want. I need the attention, I crave it. Maybe that's why I did it. Liv always had the attention, from the school, the town, Wesley. 

Everyone loved her.

I was always second.

Breathe in. Breathe Out.

Swallow.

Two. 

Even when Wesley was with me he was really with her- thinking about her, he loved her.

It pissed me off. 

I think I snapped.

I was so sick of being the doormat. The one people pushed around because "Harley wouldn't do anything it's fine"

It's. Not. Fine.

People think I'm the innocent one.

I had to prove them wrong.

I was mad, mad at everyone– especially Liv and Wes.

So I convinced him to do it. 

It was easy really. 

Drug someone and they'll do whatever you want. Anything.

I told him how to do it. Take a pocket knife and slash her throat. Throw the knife far into the lake, you're a football player, and leave.

It's not my fault he didn't leave.

I was mad, he threatened me, said he'd tell everyone at the trial it was me.

I had to talk to him.

Yell at him.

Plead with him.

Even if I hate him I still love him.

They put me on trial, in a fit of rage I forgot that cameras are everywhere.

I think I'm losing it.

Breathe in. Breathe Out.

Three.

They let me stay at home, on house arrest until the trial concludes and they find me guilty or innocent.

I know they'll find me guilty, I'll be locked up for life.

I'm not doing that.

I'd rather die than do that.

I'm losing it.

I'm losing it.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Another pill, another pill, another, another, another.

I'm losing it.

I'm losing it.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe in. Breathe-

I've lost it.

Um, only a few chapters left what?

Honestly once I'm done I'm going back through the book and editing the shiz out of it because it's definitely not as great as it could be and this is really the first draft if nothing else.

But I hope everyone likes it!

Please check out my new book All Fall Down... I promise it's good!!!!

Thanks for reading!