Chapter I

Eeeppp

Rafael honked the horn to the all Maroon Rolls Royce. I finished getting dressed and headed downstairs. Victor opened the front door for me before proceeding to the car to open that door as well...I plopped down in the car taking out a Champagne Glass and of course Champagne... I had a long day and all I wanted to do was go to the club...And that's exactly where I was headed. "Where to nigga?" Rafael yapped at me..This is the problem with having family as your personal driver. You get no respect. Rafeal was my cousin but more like a brother to me...We always were close that's basically why I hired him, he was having a tough time mainly cause he focused more on being in the NBA than getting an education or a job. Not saying that he wouldn't qualify, dude is tall like 6'4, which is something we have in common im 6'2..and he can ball his ass off...But a place like Atlanta ain't the place to start a Ball Career..."Diamond Stripclub Asshole!" I shot at him before sipping my Champagne..."The fuck wrong with you bro?" He peeped his hazel eyes through the mirror. " Jocelyn...we've been arguing all fucking day..and i don't really wanna talk about it okay...coo' " I saw him roll his eyes, normally I would say something but today wasn't the day...I tell him everything about me and Jocelyn, and its usually about how she's always yelling at me about some stupid shit..Ugh...

I looked outside the windows paying more attention to the street lights than my thoughts on my girlfriend...Not much longer we came to an abrupt stop..I waited a second for Rafael to open the door for me but...This unprofessional ass nigga yelled at me "Nigga you getting out or nah!?" I internally rolled my eyes and headed directly to the club everybody there knows me... Ion need no ID or nothing just straight to the back...

For some reason I loved and admired the loud boom of the music which bounced off the walls and I loved having girls surrounded by me..I looked around and saw couches and tables I quickly found one and sat down....I leaned to the left and pulled my phone out my right pocket, I saw on my lock screen a picture of Joselyn and I kissing...We looked happy though that day we were..Overlapping the picture of her and I, I saw 15 Missed Calls and 5 New Text Messages...All Of Which Said Raquel Pick Up Yo Phone ...That's my name most people call me Raq...

I ignored the harassing messages and cut my screen off and began to look at the girl who proceeded to waltz towards me I mumbeled the lyrics to the song as she came over to me and started bouncing her big booty "Put yo hands in the air if you loving tonight...oh na na naa, na nah nanananaaaa" And as if she heard me she pulled both her hands above her head and hit the floor...Shawty was bad as shit but I'm not T-Pain and I can't fall for a stripper...

After blowing about 10,000 on that girl I told her to leave...I drank some of my Patron and wandered my head to the left...And saw this straight banger... She was decked out in all black and red....I sat my glass down and walked over to her. She looked like she had an attitude but I ignored it and sat on the same couch as her before I began..."Wassuh, you look mighty nice hun.." I flashed my winning smile at her which made my dimples pop. I also pulled down my dark glasses to show her my light green eyes..And then she asked me the question I hated to hear but knew how to play it off so well... "Are you a female?" She corked an eyebrow before I spoke "Hell 2 The Yeah and pretty sexy on I do say so myself.." I chucked more to myself than anything, but I saw a slight giggle from the girl but nothing serious.,Her smile was inviting, like I just wanted to crack jokes all night just to see more of that beautiful smile..Her eyes were dark brown and she had thick daring eyelashes which gave her the 'Bad Bitch' look..And all of this topped off with sensual big lips along her skin which was light and silkly...Her accent cut my thoughts short..."I guess you're pretty cute...But I'm not into that.." This girl made my heart sink...I just wanted to fuck and I thought I could win her over with my cociness..."I think you want to try it out.." I then said before letting my eyes blink over to stripper who walked by, once she was out of view I turned my head to the girl whose eyes were pasted to a girl in front of her.  She noticed I was looking and shook her head...I looked at her for a while longer and smirked at the thought of her in my bed...naked...But once again my thoughts were cut short..."If I did like girls, I wouldn't go home with you tonight. Because you think you are the shit, more than you actually are...You want to lay with me before you even know my name...or where I'm from...or how fucking old I am...I'm not stupid...So no I won't give you the time of day and know that you know this you can keep it stepping.."She flicked her hand in a direction opposite from her...I quickly became upset because what she was saying was true but nobody asked her to be analytical....I may have not known her but she damn sure didn't know me. So without saying another word I left a tip on my table and escorted myself out...

_______________________________

I heard someone plop down next to me on the couch I was on...And saw this sexy ass stud...When she took her shades off her eyes caught the dim white lights perfectly, her skin was the same as mine..Her hair was in dreads but you could tell she had good hair because her dreads were silky and so was her fade... She flashed a smile at me which seemed like she was trying to take these panties off but was still teenagerish because of her huge deep dimples which made her look adorable...I wasn't for sure if she was a girl because now boys look like girls and vise versa... After a few seconds if talking to her I could tell she was trying to fuck which I shot down real quick! Like tf Hey, my name Mya nice to meet you...like no no one goes with proper getting anymore...Seconds after I said what I did she left and shortly after so did I...

When I got home I didn't even cut on any lights I just stripped out of my clothes as I was walking to the master bedroom...I do like girls but I'm just through with people who trying to hit it and quit it like frfr...But I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow