Continued..

Mya

As I looked up to see my baby I noticed something very very different about her..

Her hair was cut. Like not just at the shoulders but like Pompadour style. I ran towards her... "Thank you for everything baby but why did you cut your hair?" I asked wrapping my arms around her running my hands down her now shaven neck. She chuckled. "Sit down baby girl." Raq pulled the very elegant chair from under the table signaling me to sit down. Once I got seated she sat across from me scooting up her chair, then straightening her tie. "I cut it because I wanted a new look for my new woman... But enough about me, how was your make over?" I looked down then looked up feeling my cheeks become rosey. "It was amazing I had lots of fun. But why did you do all this stuff for me?" I asked becoming curious. "Because the smile that is one your face at this very moment is the most wonderful thing I could think to give this world... I love seeing you smile..." She stared at me before she began again. "Enough questions let's order some food." She said clapping her hands together before reading the menu.

And that was a start to an amazing night.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-/-_-_-

Raq

I glanced over to my phone after taking asip of wine. My phone was on silent because tonight was about Mya, but I keptnit on just in case of a business emergency. But the call that I got was far from that. It was Jocelyn. -_- How wonderful.But I  answered waiting to hear an apology from her.

   "Hola?" I said unto the phone looking at the menu below me. "Hola...Qué tal?" [Whats up (cuban)] her voice sounded muffled as if had been crying. " Nada..Que hubo?" [What happened?] I sounded a bit concerned because I was she rarely cries...or let's me know that she's been crying. " Te echo de menos , amor . ¿Cuándo vienes a casa? ¿Eh? Lo siento por todo lo que he hecho .. lo siento por el disparo fuera en usted .. Yo soy nena lo siento" [ I miss you, love. When are you coming home? Eh? I'm sorry for everything that i have done.. I'm sorry for tripping out on you.. I'm sorry babe ] hearing her like this was bitter sweet I wanted my apology but I didn't want to break her heart in order for that to happen. I spoke in English feeling that it didn't matter since Mya would understand anyway. "Don't worry I'll be there later tonight." I tried calming her down. "I need you now thoo." She insisted on wanting me there. "I can't.. Im busy okay I'll see you later." I quickly hung up the phone before I said something that might blow my cover. "What's wrong baby?" Mya asked looking worried, as the waiter arrived. "My sister Denazia... She's really upset, something about her girlfriend leaving her." I lied quickly, turning my attention towards the waiter. "Ey Papi...Go talk to your sister she needs you..." Mya caught my attention."You sure? " all she did was nod.."gracias "I said as i left feeling slightly bad about leaving her at Benihana. But I still got in the car and drove straight to my house where me and my soon to be ex resided.

I opened the door seeing Joclyn propped up on the couch watching Love And Hip Hop Hollywood.. I closed the door and she saw me.

"Hola Papi."