Chapter III

Myaa

"G-go-"..."You're extremely late..On your interview with the boss...I would ask you what took you so long but that would imply that I care, which I don't..." She cut me off before I could properly greet her, she glanced at me before turning her attention to her laptop..."I've read over your résumé and you seem as if you qualify for what I want you to do..So since I really don't have any questions to ask, you got the job...Its not like its rocket science if I need something done, if I want something no matter what it is, hard it is, or stupid it is ...You start today your office is right there.." She pointed through the glass door to another... "My name is Raquel Cortéz, you will call me Ms. Cortéz at all times..I hope I've made myself clear...All your supplies you will need are on the desk in your office...I have a meeting in several minutes, so, clean off my desk, and get me a coffee, order it black then put in  7 sugars, and 4 cream...And make it cold but no ice" She shuffled through her papers as she trailed of. "it makes it watery later...Therefore...Refrigerator it...On my desk every morning waiting for me when I get here...I dontvcare how early you have to get up, just make sure my things are correct and in order."  Her voice was firm... I stood there in awe how she could turn from a player in the club to a multimillion dollar businesses woman in a matter of hours...

"And everything from now on is strictly business, we will discuss nothing personal outside of work...I hope I make myself clear.."She lastly added before leaving off to her meeting...

Who the hell she thinks she is? Talking to me like the fucking world owes her something I sped walked up to her before she got in the elevator...

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Ordering me around and shit like I'm yo damn girlfriend...I can fucking leave if that's how you plan on talking...You get gitty with everyone else but you can't even smile in my damn direction when you was all up in my shit last night tho..Oh okay...Man I don't fucking need this find some-" I told her once we entered the elevator...But her rude ass cut me off..."Who do I think I am? Your boss...Now take your ass downstairs and do what I asked of you...Before you get me frustrated...Please." Her voice was strong but calm, she stared me dead in my eyes then turned facing the elevator door.

Ugh her arrogance is fucking annoying but the way she looks is sexy ass hell, like right now I could pounce in her..But she pissed me off, but damn the way she stuck her tounge out to lick her pretty pink lips, and the way she walked, how she talked with that Puerto Rican accent hidden between her words...She was the definition of an orgasm... Something about the way she was today turned me on, and I didn't even know I was staring until I felt myself biting my lower lip...I soon heard her chuckle which completely snapped me out of my mental images I had of her.

"I knew you liked me...You say you aren't gay yet you stare at me like you want me...You would not have gotten offended when I gave you business orders, and you wouldn't bite your lips at me...I know I'm cute but I keep personal shit and business shit separate .." She stated whilst eye balling me as if she read my thoughts...But I had nothing else to say really, and soon enough the bell rang on the elevator and I got off behind her....Ughhhhh she's such an asshole!

Raquel

I hoped in my car internally laughing but the smirk on my face was very evident...I dont want her doing all that everyday but the look on her face was funny as shit...Plus being demanding to a demanding female is a turn in to them, but you have to know where to draw the line at being demanding and being an ass......

I only hired her to see how fast it would take her till she'd try to fuck me...But I have a good feeling I'm going to be the one with sticky fingers...

Damn I could have just eaten her all up right then and there in the elevator. I let out a soft sigh at the thought of that actually happening... That girl was bomb and I'm attracted to her...She could get it any day...Yaaass bew all day too...(lol ).I snapped myself out my thoughts and realized that I was at the building that would make my business dreams come true...Time to put on my warrior face...