Chapter V

I woke up sticky as hell and I already heard the shower running. I got up, then realized I still had my strap on from last night, aha last night was crazy, but I walked to the very steamy bathroom that Mya was in. But as I got closer I seemed to hear moans, and constant ones.  I walked in and lightly pushed the curtains back, seeing Mya leaning her back against the shower wall. She was looking down, biting her bottom lip watching her fingers move around her pussy. When she saw me, she spoke "mmmhmn goodmorning baby." She had a smirk on her face, but never removed her hand. "Make me cum one more time baby... please..." she begged me.  I stepped in the shower, moving her hand away. "Mmmmm baby I want to touch it..." I simply shook my head. I picked her up by both her legs, but still having her back on the wall. I rubbed her clit around on my thumb, before pushing in the strap. Mya's back arched and she let out a loud moan. 

   "Faster Papí.." she demanded as she dug her nails in my back. I pushed in faster, causing her to moan more frequently. "Te Gusta Mami?" I asked. "Sí Pa-” she got cut off by the alarm that went off,signalling someone had walked in the house. "Oh shit that's my sister!" Mya said groaning heavily,before snatching a towel and skipping down the steps...Gaaahhhhhhh the frustration.

-Mya

  I have never been this sexually irritated in my life.  I was so fucking close to cumming.

  I found my sister Victoria fumbling around in the kitchen. "Have you heard of knocking asshole?" I shot at her while I took a seat at the table. "I did, but all I heard were moans,speaking of which. Who you fucking Mya? You never get some! Is she cute? Does she speak Spanish?" She all asked at once. I shook my head as I watched her walk towards the table, taking a seat. "She's gorgeous, she has deep brown eyes that turn lighter brown,she gas full pink lips, ....anyway you'll see her..And yes she speaks Spanish, her first language, she's Puerto Rican.."

   After deeply describing Raq to Tori, she made her way  down the steps looking sexy as fuck.

She had already gotten dressed in: A Teal,Pink,Tan,And Light Green, Hawaiin Button down, Khaki Joggers, Blue and Green Tims,two Gold Rosary Beads,Gold Bracelets,A Gold Rolex,Green Boxers,And a Blue And Green Bucket Hat.

"Hola.. Mya I wanna take you out sooo get ready by the next hour Ighh?" I nodded readjusting my towel and heading up stairs...

-Raq

"So you just with my sister to fuck her huh?" Her sister asked me quick... But in my field of work I know how to answer questions just as quick as they were asked. "No ma'am..I actually really like her.." she nodded her head smirking a tad bit,she walked behind me then stood in front of me. "Mmhm, so when you feel like some one you just, fluffy the pillows and head to bed.." I don't know what it was about her sister but she pushed out the rude boy in me,but I tried to keep my composure. "Nah hun...When I like someone the way I do your sister..." I trailed my words off but I kept my eye locked on hers lightly making a smirk. "I make love to your sister in a way you obviously have not. You probably never had someone to pin you up in the kitchen and take you. Have you? Or have someone fuck you in a restaurant, during the day and not give a fuck? See that's the shit I do..By the time you talk to your sister next month she'll be a woman who knows how to love someone else or even better she'll be able to make love to someone she has fallen in love with.." Her sister started biting her lips and looked at me lustfully. "Are you getting turned on?" I asked arching an eyebrow already knowing the answer to her question thoo she'd never admit that she was.. "Whaat ? Ewwhh no!.... Anyway my name is Tori and you better do all that shit and then some..." She pushed out her hand. "