Chapter VII

Raq..

"Baby I'm sorry don't leave me like that again!" My girlfriend came at me crying. Wrapping her arms around my upper half of my torso. I let my hands wrap around her waist as I laid my head on top of hers. At this moment I felt as if I should mention my interactions with Mya to her. But the sniffle she gave me, was a sign that now wasn't the time.

I bent down placing my arm under her legs and kept the other on her back, so I could carry her to our room bridal style. "Lo siento papi." Jocelyn whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry about it...I'm here now." I said back kissing here forehead. To be honest I have missed Jocelyn very much. And its time to make up, but I dont know how to do that while still keepin Mya interested.

My thoughts came to an abrupt stop once I reached the top of the stairs. I pushed our bedroom door open, then laying Jocelyn onto the bed. I took my suit jacket off and threw it in the closet, before unbuttoning my dress shirt and doing the same with it...

"That's not why I said sorry Raq..." She corrected me, while turning around and pulling something from under the pillow. When she retrieved it I didn't know whether I was dreaming or not.

"Ay! What is wrong with you girl!? Put that gun away!" I yapped at her. Tears started streaming down her bloodshot eyes.

"I didn't want it to come to this Raq....I swear I didn't. But if I can't have you, I'll be dammed if your assistant bitch will" she aimed straight for my chest, but closed her eyes tight. "Mira! Look at me! Look at what you are about to do! You have no corazón, no love for me. You have nothing even if you kill me and take my money, what soul would you have!? Nada!" I cried several tears as this was the ultimate betrayal. But one thing I have that this puta doesn't is heart. So I folded my arms behind my back and tilted my head straight ahead looking at her dead in the eye. "Come on.. Rápido!" I shouted...and soon enough she shot the gun three times, and to my feet I collapsed.

My vision became blurry, and at first I couldn't feel anything, my body went into shock. But I knew that Jocelyn had left the room and within seconds she left the house as well.

It honestly took all I had to pull my phone out and call the cops. And within minutes they arrived.

_________

But I think it was to late....

*************

Lo siento- I'm sorry

Mira- Look

Corazón- Heart

Puta- Bitch

**************

Annnnnnnd scene!

Stay tuned I'm finishing soon...