Contined

Raq

     I crawled up to Mya, holding the base of her neck with my right hand and letting the other wander wherever it wanted. While grazing the bottom of her neck with the bottom of my lips I felt her shiver in my hands. I kissed her neck biting on it and flicking my tongue over it one final time to assure a hickie.

   My left arm had finally made it to the back of her bra strap, I quickly grabbed the other side with my other finger popping her bra off in one swift movement, Mya pulled the bra off herself then grabbing me by both sides of my neck pulled me into a kiss, while wrapping her legs around my torso. Her tongue slightly grazed mine before I pulled away while pulling her bottom lip with me.

   I lowered myself downward. As I kissed all down her body, I got to her panty line and kissed her legs, then her thigh,,and upper thigh. And I couldn't forget the other leg.  "Stop teasing me dammit." she said in her overly sexy voice. I pulled her panties slightly away from her pussy, as wet strings held on to it. I pushed my arm under and over her leg so she couldn't run. I took my index finger and lightly wiggled it on her clit, while staring at her... "I got something for you." I hopped up and came right back with my strap, and chocolate syrup. I walked back in on her play with her pussy. I quickly took off the rest of my clothes exposing my strap. Her eyes widened and she crawled to the edge of the bed where I was, she held the shaft in her hands, wrapping her lips around the tip, pushing her head forward. After her first three strokes she got in to it. I pushed her hair back with both hands then holding her hair in a ponytail with one hand. Damn this girl was sexy. She looked my dead in my eye giving me a warm fuzzy feeling at the pit of my stomach. Mya had one hand extended to the bottom of her playing with her pussy ... She moaned on my length. And when she finished it flopped on her perfectly round tits smacking them.

   I pushed her down on her back, but she stopped me before putting a pillow behind her. "No, I want to see it." she told me. I put both my hands on either of her knees pulling them away from each other. I placed my knees under hers inserting me inside. When I parted her lips she hitched a little bit. I grabbed her by her hips, while I thrusted mine into her. Good god her moans could make me cum alone.

    I gave her about a good 97 strokes, when she whispered "I want your tongue on my pussy. now."  I was but before I took it out and placed the dick on her clit rubbing it a few times, before smacking it.

  I leaned down to her pussy just idmiribg how wet she had gotten . I laid a kiss on her clit before she stole my attention when she pulled the syrup  squirting some down her tongue, and making it drizzle on her pussy. She started rubbing her clit again before she took the same fingers and trailing it on my lips.. .

    But I can tell you how the rest of the night went but I'll let you guess the rest. 

night loves...

cimment