Chapter VI

-Raq

After about a good forty minutes of talking to Mya sister. Ms. Mya herself made her way down the stairs and at the door, looking fine as ever. She wore: a white crop top sweater that hung off of her shoulder, black shredded high waisted jeans, and Taxi 12's. Her hair was in a very neat bun while her Chinese bangs were out. Her lips were stained red with lipstick. She had her white zigzag earrings in, and her black clutch.

I quickly stopped Mya in her tracks "Why do you have your purse?" I asked hoping she just wanted to tote it around all day. "Just in case I might see something I want or something like that..." She held her shoulders up then let them drop. "No.. If you see anything you want I'll buy it for you... Never bring your wallet when you're out with me..." I said getting up nodding to Tori letting her know I was on my way out.

----------------------------

I drove Mya and I to a little cafe for lunch. "So why you bring me here?" she asked lightly taking a sip from her coffee she ordered. "Honestly....to talk about your job...."I started, while looking at her dead in her eyes...Its a business type thing. "What about my job?" Mya hesitated.."You can no longer work for me....You gotta work for the floor under mine. So I dont have to hear Jocelyn's mou-” Mya cut me off....."What the hell do you care about what that irrevevent bitch has to say?!" she started getting upset. "Calm down Mya.... I have reason for why I do what I do...Don't question my judgment..." I said sternly trying to help Mya gain her composer. "No, fuck that 'don't question me' shit, I ain't two fucking years old, el memo (silly;fool)." She shot at me with her Puerto Rican fire, as her accent left her lips. "Well, I do care. I shouldn't but I do...OK..." I held my head down in a fit if shame.

   "Ey! Papi..." She gently tilted my head up with her pointy black nails. "Better be glad I like you...Just be careful cause you can turn from Papi to Pendejo real quick.." Gahhh I just loved her fire. I mean yeah Jocelyn has fire but its the insecure kind, but Mya....Dios Mio, she's so badass ya know.

  We stayed in the café for a while until we both got tired of the overwhelming scent of coffee. For the first time ever instead of acting like a couple we looked like one too.Of course we got some head turns and all but ultimately we looked pretty cute together. I decided I wanted to buy her something so I took her to Dolce And Gabana so she could find something to wear for our plans I have set up for us later. I of course left at let the beautiful ladies at the front take care of her.

  I knew exactly how I wanted tonight to go.

-----------

-Mya

Quite honestly I have never been wined and dined like this in my life especially after such good sex the night before. Good god. No wonder why ole girl be tripping all over Raq strap. I mean she can't suck the soul out of a girls pussy and not expect them to act crazy as fuck...Shiiiiid Raquel is mine and I'd be dammed if I let another bitch ride her lips. Got life fucked up, but any who. Come to find out I wasn't only there to get me a new fancy ass dress, I was getting a make over today. I'm not sure what Raq has planned but I hope it turns out flawless.

  Two girls started on my face and hair. One was setting rollers and the other was plucking my eyebrows, surprisingly it was very painful. So, after two and a half ours of make up and constant plucking, we were done. I slipped into my dress and then 6inch heels. Before I knew it women were rushing me outside telling me my ride was here. And once I got outside I realized what the hurry was about. There was a chic black stretch limo waiting for me outside along with a tall buff yet soft in the face driver. I carefully walked towards him as he open the door for me then peeking down to make sure that I was in he'd closed it.

Still very very anxious, I wanted to see Raq and what this was all about. Soon enough I would find out. Not to much later I saw an extremely expensive restaurant.Once again the driver opened the door for me signaling me to make my way to the entrance where I saw there most  beautiful thing ever.

  A completely empty huge ass restaurant, but on the ground there lie rose pedals, trickling down in a trail towards a certain table in the middle of the place. I hadn't even noticed that my eyes were plastered to the ground until I saw the shiny feet of those none only than  Raq. Her sexy ass was dressed in, a white dress shirt with the top one unbuttoned, an elegant tie tight but also loosely hanging from her collar. Her black pants pulled up to look rather neat, her cufflinks were diamonds, and so we're her earrings. Her dreads hung down her shoulders. And her hands in her pockets very patiently waiting for me to approach her...