A star is made chapter 1

Hey this is my second naruto work, this is a crossover between naruto and football/soccer. FYI  Naruto is half Brazilian and can speak English, that's for latter chapters. Please enjoy.

A 17 year old with yellow spiky hair, blue eyes and 3 whisker marks on each side of his cheeks was running with a football at his legs, his name is Namikaze naruto, feeling the rush of air on him as he dribbles past defenders with pure first class skill, he looks to his right and spots his teammate, sasuke uchiha, they have been best friends since little kids and the fact that their parents knew each other helped their friendship. 

        Naruto crossed the ball into the 18 yard box, waiting for it was sasuke uchiha, who jumped over his defender and headed the ball into the goal past the goalkeeper scoring the winning goal to win the cup match against their rivals otogakure highschool. The crowd cheered for the winners as they watched the team raise the trophy into the air. Naruto ran to his parents who were on the stands, smiling at him, he went and hugged his mom, kushina Namikaze "sochi (son) I'm so proud of you and so is your father" she said happily to her son " yes son you won the game, it seems you took more than your looks fro your old man eh" Minato Namikaze, naruto's father said, he was a former football player before he got injured and retired. Kushina plays fully punched his shoulder "hey he got my personality to you know" she said back."hey mom,dad I got to go celebrate with the guys, il see you later at home" "alright son" his parents said Good bye as they left.

    Naruto went back to his team mates, he saw his team's goal keeper kin inuzuka"oi, kiba,we did it" "yeah man let's go celebrate at the strip cl-" kiba was silenced as Sai naruto's teammate and midfielder said"you guys should come to the locker room, coach is calling us for an announcement, oh and dickless nice assist" Sai said to them the last part meant for naruto who wanted to attack sai" calm down naruto, I think he just gave you a compliment" kiba told naruto stopping a fight from happening, "oh, thanks, I guess"    

   The trio then arrived in the locker room which was loud due to the noise of their teammates."oi dobe thanks for the assist" the raven haired boy sasuke said to his best friend"No problem teme" the two then fist bumped, they were interrupted as konoha highs football coach Uchiha Madara walked in, he is sasuke uncle but that didn't mean he was showed favour, they all learned that from his torture/training sessions." You all did well to win this game especially since we were the under dogs in this cup, you all made me proud to coach this team, I don't know were the future will take you guys, some of you may go pro, others may not, but all I know is that . . . all of you are the most talented people I have ever worked with and I wish you the best in where ever life takes you" he said with a smile on his face which was rare for him"konoha on 3" naruto said "1.2.3 KONOHA!!!!".

    That evening Madara took the team out to celebrate in one of Tokyo's best restaurants called the 'Elemental cuisine' . The team ordered what they wanted since it was on Madara which  was a bad idea since naruto and choji started a ramen eating completion. Let's just say Madara lost 3 months worth of pay, 6 if he hadn't stoped them. When it was over naruto went home and slept.

    Morning came and naruto toke a shower, brushed his teeth and got dressed in a real Madrid(don't own)home jersey with a number 7 and Ronaldo written on the back

With black jeans. He came downstairs and saw his parents sitting down in the living room with a man in a nice suite who looked familiar"good morning son"kushina said"mom, dad who is this"naruto said pointing to the man in the suite, minato then answered"this is Lorenzo valverde, he was my agent before I retired remember" "oh, now I remember, I was still a little kid back then" naruto said"it's been a long time eh naruto,I thought you wouldn't remember me" Lorenzo spoke in fluent Japanese, he was a Spaniard and is in his late 40's, he has black short hair and was about 5 foot 9 but not as tall as naruto who was 6 foot 1 inches "of course I remember you, you were one of my prank victims" naruto said laughing at the end of that statement, Lorenzo shuttered "yes and I hope you've stopped pranking fore the love of everything good and pure" "maybe but why are you here" minato but in "naruto he came and told you that you have been scouted" "by who" naruto said surprised, kushina then brook the news to him"well you should know your wearing their jersey"she said laughing at his expression, naruto was stunned he was scouted by his favourite team and one of the best football teams in the world Real Madrid. Naruto couldn't take an fainted. Kushin took the opportunity "Honey get the camera, I have blackmail material".

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING, THIS IS MY SECOND NARUTO WORK AND I REALLY HOPED YOU LIKED IT PLEASE VOTE AND POST A COMMENT. SHOUT OUT TO FOX SAGE 123 FOR INSPIRATION. THANKS