In the beginning (NOT CHAPTER)

(This is not a chapter this is just the beginning)

Garroth's P.O.V (6yrs old)

Aphmau, Zenix and I all where playing outside, because last time we played insane my little brother Zane got mad anddd we broke a vase. Today outside we where playing Hide N' Seek! I loved this game a lot because I always won, finding everyone but Aphmau is second place when it comes to hiding.

That's why today when we found her so easily, Zenix and I asked what was wrong. "What's wrong Aph?" I asked Aphmau was her name but we called her Aph. "I'm moving.." She said it shocked me and Zenix, why so soon..? she cried and hugged Zenix and I "when did you find out..?" Zenix said "Today.." She said looking down "When are you moving?" I asked.

"Today.." She replied kicking the dirt with her warn out shoes from running around outside "Why?!" I asked stomping my foot, SHE SAID SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME OR ZENIX! "Because..My dad was voted as next lord for a village that started with a 'P'.." she said. I calmed down and we hugged again before her dad walked up to us to get her.

We let go of the hug and said 'bye' to her as she walked off we could tell she was crying. "Garroth..?" Zenix said, I looked at him "Do you still have that crush on Aphmau?" He asked, i nodded...Why did her dad have to be put as lord...