Chapter 1~Seeing Them Again

(they're now 17 and 18)

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room looking out side the window, looking at the small village my father looked over. Recently my father has gotten sick and has been in Doctor Doctor's care, I have been doing mini chores around the village, like helping the villagers load things onto boats and loading things off to the dock. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I herd a knock on my door I gave a "Come in" and a nurse walked into the room shutting the door and brought tissues and some candy, why did she bring this stuff..?

"Ms..Smith?" She asked I nodded "I have bad..bad news, I didn't want to bring to such a sweet girl like you.." she said I looked at her confused. "Your father..he died just a few seconds ago.." the nurse said I started to tear up "He loved you with all his heart I could tell" She said, now i know why she brought the tissues and candy...smart...smart. "Th-Thank you.." I said she walked out and I screamed into a pillow crying, why did he leave me? I'm not ready to take care of a village for real! I sighed and remembered my father hired two new guards, so i washed my face took some candy, and hey! Screw it! I'll bring my dog Thorgi. We, when I say 'we' I mean Thorgi and I sat on the sand while we waiting for the new guards to show up, I ate candy. Until a boat came up to the docks, the boat let two young guys around my age talking..they walked up to me "Ms, do you know where the lord is" They asked I looked at them, one had baby blue eyes and blond hair the other Dark Brown hair to match his Dark Brown eyes "You...You're looking at her!" I said crying, the dark brown hair and eyes guy punched the blond haired guy's arm. "Good job Garroth! You made the lord cry!" He said "shut up Zenix!" The blond replied my head poked up a bit...is...is it them..!? "What's your name then Ma'lady?" the blond asked "A-Aphmau.." I said, the boys looked at each other and hugged me tightly "APHMAU!" "GARROTH! ZENIX! I MISSED YOU!" I yelled hugging them back. I have them back...! My best friends back!