Chapter 5 ~ She's A Bit Better

Garroth's P.O.V

Today was my day off of training THANK IRENE! Training is normally fun but since Aphmau has been ill, and hasn't came to check up on us...It's been really boring. Today I secretly made it to Aphmau's again gently shutting the door making sure Levin doesn't wake up. At this time of the day Zoey is taking care of Levin in his room while he's asleep.

I walk up to Aphmau's bed to see her laying down reading a book, she notices me and sits up. She had tried up throw up on her lips, but still kept her smile on I sit next to her on her bed and we start talking. I tell her how the village is going because it's in my care while she's sick, on top of that I tell her about training and how it needs her back with her perky-ness. She laughed a bit at how i humored that the village and guards miss her.

That's when Zoey walked in "Lady Aphma-- Garroth?!" Zoey said i chuckled she just smiled "Ah, anyways Lady Aphmau, someone is here to see you...He says he knows who you are and gave me info that only friends would know, on top of that he is marring Logan and Donna." Zoey said Aphmau nods "Send him in then!" she said smiling then..he walks in.

Lucky me i had a hood on so he couldn't tell it was me. The raven black haired young man sat down at the end of Aphmau's bed "Hi-- ZANE!!" She screamed and hugged him, Zane smirked and hugged back. When i left he was pure evil..did he change? Can people change? I don't know if he hurts Aphmau i will attack him. Blood or Not, it doesn't matter she's my lord and i swore to protect her no matter what. "Lady Aphmau..-- erm um i mean Aphmau, I should go..good bye, sir" I said and ran out before she could say anything.

Zane thinks i'm dead, i cant let him know i'm alive..