Chapter 3 ~ APHMAU!

(I was so hyped for this chapter I kinda skipped when levin came...Sorry D:)

Couple Weeks Later

Garroth's P.O.V

I was guarding the docks today, hoping Aphmau will return today..It's been a few weeks and yes she might have been on many adventurers before leaving the village in my care but she's normally back at this point. Right then her mini boat we made together sailed up and stopped out the docks. She (Aphmau) stepped out, her skin cut and scratched, her silky black hair messed up, bags under her eyes, she looked week. I went up to her worried "Aphmau! What's wrong!? You need re-" Before i could say anything else she fainted.

I picked her up and rushed her to Kiki's barn, she sent someone out to get Doctor Doctor and she told me to take Aphmau back to her back to her house. I did so and sat next to her bed until Doctor Doctor came in and told me to leave so he can check up on her, i respected it and walked out sitting outside holding baby Levin who was crying, Zoey had to step out for a minute and couldn't help but pick up the crying child! When i did so he calmed down and went back to sleep. By that time Doctor Doctor came to get me.

"You seem to be looking after her...All she really needs is rest whatever she did on that trip it must have been crazy.." Doctor Doctor said i nodded and he walked out and i went back to Aphmau who was sleeping. She started to moving around like she was having a nightmare and I couldn't just watch her have that! I sat next to her on her bed scooting her over she smiled in her sleep cuddling my armor. Such a sweet girl...so forgiving...You cant help but help her when she is feeling bad. She couldn't even hurt a fly

(EDITED: I just have to fix 1-10, that's what i saw at least and i'm about to leave to go back home so hopefully i will get them all done tonight if not by friday! Yes i have testing so calm yo butts)