Chapter 6 ~ Love Is In The Air

~^Two Weeks Later^~

Aphmau's P.O.V

I past Garroth, he's cute..no i mean hansom! Really REALLY hansom! I walked by, gave a wave and walked off. I have had a crush on him since he came to the village and helped me get my mind off of things like my Fathers Death, it still hurts but he supported me and understood why I was upset.

I got back into my house to Zoey holding Levin and feeding him a bottle and walked down to his room. I sat on my bed, to be honest I haven't got much sleep lately...making Donna's and Logan's wedding..taking care of Levin while Zoey was asleep...ect. it was just tiring. I sat there and something else hit me...Garroth was the prince of O'khasis, he was suppose to marry someone, right!?

UGH! So confusing! It bothers me so freaking much...before i realized I was crying...I herd a knock on the door, I saw it was Garroth and made my hair messy and opened the door. I forgot my pillow was wet because I cried and hugged it but the way I looked i could say I was asleep! "Hey..Aphmau you seem tired...Are you okay?" He asked "Yeah fine!" I said "...You look like you where crying.." Garroth says "Nah..I just came up and fell asleep.." I replied kicking the ground a bit. He nodded, soon i fell asleep.

Garroth's P.O.V

Aphmau soon fell asleep while we were talking. I wouldn't blame her a lot has been on her chest..I carried her out the chair and put her into bed. When I did, I noticed her pillow was wet. I gently dropped her on her bed and picked the pillow up and licked it (I'm keeping this part idc xD) just to see if it was Salty like tears (Or like my attitude) or Bitter like drool. It..It was salty like tears (MY ATTITUDE). I walked out her house asking myself

'Why was she crying?'