Chapter 2 ~ Hello Guard

~^A Week Later^~

Third Person P.O.V

In the week of Zenix and Garroth returning Aphmau has been super happy and hyper, was it the candy? Nope it was the return of Zenix and Garroth. When Garroth wasn't training he was talking to Aphmau, learning more about her....A lot has changed since she moved away so long ago. Some how Garroth still has that crush on Aphmau, now she has more....'curves' most people say but looking past that she has grown to be more kind,sweet, helpful, ect. just the things that fits to be a lord.

Garroth's P.O.V

I was on brake talking to Aphmau, she is such a sweet girl..shes like a flower a flower you will pick and it wont die no matter what you do. I kept thinking to myself until I herd her voice "Garroth?" she asked "Huh-- what?" I asked getting out of my thought "where you listing to me?" She asked, I blushed of embarrassment "Sorry m'lady I wasn't" I said looking down a bit. She giggled a bit "its fine! You must have things on your mind and that's understandable!" She said i smiled, so forgiving..."And call me Aphmau, please?" she said I nodded keeping that as a mental note.

Aphmau walked off to go help Kiki with some animals or something so i went back to training for a few more hours. After about three more hours of training I headed back to the guard tower/home to guards..? Whatever i went into my little part and fell asleep.