chapter vii.

She truly did not know how much longer she could last in her nephew's present, along with her sister's

             She truly did not know how much longer she could last in her nephew's present, along with her sister's. Yet the Lannister found herself sat in Joffrey's quarters with both of them and a tailor. Taliya herself was wearing a deep red gown which was fairly similar to the dresses she had been wearing in the capital since her father had arrived in King's Landing. It had gold detailing along the edges which outlined all of the curves of the Lannister's body along with forming a lion, their sigil, upon her chest. The gold swirled down the length of the sleeves and also the length of the gown to the floor. Apart from her dress the Lannister was putting very little effort into her appearance as she wanted as little attention drawn to her as possible. She had left her hair alone and in all of its glory by leaving it completely down. She wore a ruby signet ring upon her finger along with her late husband's sigil on a necklace around her neck.

Taliya looked upon her older sister who was sat beside her. She had tried taking the glass of wine off of her sister considering it was only late morning and the Queen regent was already on her third glass. But all Cersei did was shake her head before scowling at her younger sister. Taliya shrugged as she wished to not interrupt the pair's conversation.

"Make it tighter here," the young king demanded as the tailor fitted his clothes,

"that's better," Cersei said smiling up to her son, "it makes you look very strong-"

"no flowers," Joffrey stated pushing the tailor away,

"I quite like the flowers," Taliya added in as she walked around admiring his vast chambers,

"I said no flowers," the young boy said scolding the tailor as Taliya scowled at him in response,

"what?" he called to his aunt,

"don't be so rude," she tutted,

"all these are wrong bring others," he said sending the tailor away,

"yes at once, your grace," the man said bowing at the pair of them before bowing at the Queen as he left,

"he's only trying to do his best,"

"well it's not good enough," the blonde haired boy said back to her, "flowers," he scowled, "I'm the king,"

"looks like a Tyrell rose," Taliya said glancing over her shoulder to him,

"give it to Margaery for her wedding gown, should be more than enough fabric," Cersei said as he threw it to the ground, "tell me what you think of her,"