chapter xi.

She had never known someone that made her feel so whole, so complete

She had never known someone that made her feel so whole, so complete. A love so real and so alive that it made her almost forget everything that had happened to her. But it was wrong. Sinful. And that if anyone other than herself, Jaime or Cersei ever found out it was certain their heads would be ripped from their necks and displayed on spikes outside the Red Keep for the whole of King's Landing to know of their incestuous and disgraceful secrets. But that never stopped them.

Jaime swirled her golden locks around his finger the same thing he had been doing for the past hour. He had been back in King's Landing for several weeks and had spent every moment he could, without it being suspicious, with his two sisters. Enjoying every touch, every look, every word as it were the last.

"Jaime," the golden lioness whispered as he continued to watch her and twist and lock her hair between his fingertips just like he had for the past hour, "Jaime, you need to go otherwise someone is going to walk in," she said gripping his arm and breaking him from his trance,

"Tali I don't care anymore," he spoke softly, but with so much meaning,

"yes you do," she said watching him sink his head further into the pillow, "you should," she added running her hand through his long dirty blonde hair. It had once been golden and gleaming like hers when they were little, but age along with the months he had spent caked head to toe in mud had darkened his hair. His eyes used to be full of life and gleaming and he used to have two hands.

"Tali our son died," her brother said with his eyes full of hurt, "our son died,"

"I know," Taliya said placing a kiss in his hair,

"Myrcella's been shipped off-"

"Jaime, I know," Taliya said interrupting him, "I know," she whispered, "i've lost both of my sons and I nearly lost you Jaime,"

"i'm sorry,"

"it's not your fault. It's none of ours,"

"i know,"

"so it's not going to break us," she spoke softly placing a kiss to his lips, "c'mon," she smirked trying to pull him up and drag him out to her balcony that over looked the gardens and the Narrow Sea and sometimes Pentos on a clear day. She pulled the sheet around her naked body as she took his hand and led him outside. Taliya placed a smile upon her lips as she wrapped her hand around his waisted and rested her head against his chest as they looked out over King's Landing.

"I do not know what to do," the golden Lannister sighed,

"Jaime," she smiled sweetly, "stop worrying. It will be fine," she added she stood on her tip toes in order to reach his lips. A kiss so sweet that it was almost innocent, but this was lioness of the Westerlands and the North, not a maiden. Jaime returned the kiss with one of hunger and desire. His tongue begging at her lips for entrance, which she granted.