Spark-not so much of a spark- of rebellion

"Hey, kids gotta eat." As he fake salutes to the man, putting his backpack back on, he jumps from thing to thing to get to the roof. He starts to run, wanting to get away from the main square, he feels the hair on the back of his neck stand up. He changes his direction from going to his tower to an area near the blasters that the Empire was transporting that day. He gets on his stomach, looking over to a man wearing green. He has a blaster, a ponytail, and what he believes is a two-piece lightsaber. He reaches out to the man, trying to see what he's doing, but quickly ducks as the man turns around. He stays low to the building and when he feels the man's eyes off of him, he looks back up and sees him pass a Lasat and another human, a female. He sees her reach into her pocket and pull out a bomb. 

Too curious to move, he makes sure that he is far enough that the bomb won't affect him.

As she walks by a speeder, she throws the bomb on to the speeder. A stormtrooper is about to call out to her but stops as he hears the beeping of the bomb, which is getting faster. It goes off with a loud boom. "Get those crates out of here! Keep them secure at all costs!" He watches as the stormtroopers, three, hurries off with the crates, "All costs, huh? I like the sound of that." He follows them, sensing the male is going to block them off. He watches from the edge of the building as he sees a car pull up. "How's it goin'?" The man kicks one of the troopers and shoots the other. He ducks as the other trooper start shooting at him and begins an almost like 'duel' between the two. As backup comes, the Lasat comes from a door and grabs a trooper and throws it at the other and does it again with the last two. When all of them are knocked out, the man stands from his position, smirking. The kid jumps from the building, using a metal pole to land on one of the three speeders. The man looks at him with an agape mouth. 

"Thanks for doing the heavy lifting!" He fake salutes again, as he starts to back up, dodging a punch the Lasat was aiming at him, cheekily smiling as he waves to the two.

"Now what?"

"A-after that kid!"

As he backs up, he knocks out three more troopers and dodges an imperial trying to grab him. He hears the hum of two more speeders behind him as he speeds up. After a minute, he feels the girl up on one of the rooftops. When he feels her jump, he moves over to the left, making her miss the crate. He looks back at her and feels her surprise; and a little bit of anger. He looks forward as sees a group of troopers. He speeds up and pulls out his blaster, easily shooting all four of them before the man behind him can even get his blaster out. He puts his blaster back in his holster and mumbles,

 "Who are these guys?" He makes a sharp left turn, yelping a little, trying not to hit any of the yelling citizens crowding the streets. 

"Who is that kid?" The man mumbles as he gets away from the crowded streets.

As the speed out of Capital City, two stormtroopers on speakers are behind the man and the Lasat. They start to shoot them with the bikes guns but end up missing the two and hit the kids speeder. "That's never good!" He loses control, quickly turning to the left, jumping the streets separator, and dodges two cars coming at him; the two crates still attached to his speeder. He hears blaster shots them a bomb, coming to the conclusion that the man and Lasat were able to get rid of the two. He looks to the right, seeing the man look at him, and he looks forward again, speeding up. He hears the man slow down and detach the crates and then speeds back up. He knows exactly what the man is doing. 

He sees the speeder jump the gap and land in front of him, sending sparks of the metal into his eyes. He slows down and pulls the speeder so it's doing sideways. It stops a foot away from the man's speeder. He looks him right in the eye. 

"Who are you?" He says, voice hard and emotionless.

"I'm the guy who's stealing those crates."

"Well," he chuckles, "I got news for you buddy. I stole these blasters, fair and square." He senses the incoming TIE and ready his speeder to leave.