The Force is Annoying Apparently

"Enough!" Agent Kallus yells. The Inquisitor clenches his jaw and stops the electricity going through the boy. Ezra groans and goes limp, but not unconscious. "It is obvious that you are not getting anywhere with this, Inquisitor. It's my turn." The Inquisitor nods, not looking at the man.

"Have your fun, Agent. He will not have much longer." The Inquisitor walks out, leaving the door open.

"I'm counting on it." The Agent says, following the Inquisitor out, not even giving Ezra a second glance. When the door shuts, Ezra releases his restraints and falls to the floor in a quiet thump. As he stands up with much help from the wall, Ezra closes his eyes and muffles a yell, but then the wounds from the time he had been held vanished and the pain disappears almost immediately. Exhausted, he stands up, the wall no longer fully supporting him, but still keeping him upright, and walks towards the door and opens it using the Force. The troopers guarding his door turn and look at him in surprise and didn't shoot fast enough. Ezra takes one of the blasters and knocks out one trooper while avoiding a blast from the other. Ezra ducks and turns, sweeping the trooper down and quickly switches the blaster to stun and shoots both of them. Ezra crouches and takes off the first trooper's helmet and dismantles the COM and puts it back on. He picks up the man and tosses him into the cell and takes the second trooper's helmet before he tosses her into the cell, a little more carefully than the male. She didn't have a helmet on anymore. There's no use in giving a stormtrooper a concussion. As the door shuts and locks, Ezra slips on the helmet and tunes into the frequency of the ship. As he listens to check in's and shift change calls, Ezra hears something that pikes his interest. 

"The delay was insignificant. The transport ship Agent Kallus diverted will dock on Kessel within two hours. The Wookiees will be off-loaded to work spice mine K-77."  Ezra groans and looks around for an air vent. When he finds one, he unlocks it and jumps in. As he shuts it and starts to crawl his way to a docking bay, he hears more conversation. 

"This is stormtrooper LS-005 reporting to Agent Kallus."

"Kallus here."

"Sir, LS-704, and LS-705 never checked in." He sounded nervous.

"The ones guarding the boy's cell?" And he sounded very, very angry. Ezra smiles and holds back his laughter. 

"Yes, sir."

"How did he-"

"Agent Kallus. There's a security breach in the lower hanger."  A voice interrupts Kallus.  

"The rebels." Kallus growls. Ezra pauses in the vents and closes his eyes. He focuses what the Force had sung to him when he first met Kanan and concentrates. 

"Kanan?" When he doesn't feel Kanan's presence, he tries again.  He reaches out farther, making sure to not get caught by the Inquisitor, although he's probably already looking for him, and tries again. 

"Ezra?" He smiles. He was finally able to do it. Ezra begins to crawl again and begins to speak to Kanan in his head. 

"Ezra, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Are you guys attacking the cruiser?"

"No." Ezra opens his eyes, confused. If they weren't attacking the cruiser, who was? But he wasn't able to ask Kanan when the vent from under him collapsed and saw four figures standing around him before he was stunned. 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Kanan, what's wrong?" Hera asks, looking over at him, concerned. 

"Ezra. He reached out to me and... the connection. It's gone." Kanan says, exasperated. Hera nods although she has no idea what Kanan means. Well, she does, but she has better things to do right now. Like, you know, not get shot down by TIE fighters. But hey, that's just her.