Rebels in Distress Pt. 2

All rights go to LLC.

Previously on A Jedi in Hiding:
"No, I don't. Let's just get to bay 7 and we all get paid." The two nod and follow Specter 1.
When they get there, the blast doors are already open.
"Karabast," Zeb says, pulling his Bo-Riffle from his back. "He beat us here." Kanan shakes his head.
"No, I don't sense him. It's... somebody else. Somebody... darker."
~+~+~+~+~
Sabine looks at him, confused. "What do you mean, somebody darker?" She speaks, the fear on her face hidden by her helmet. Kanan shakes his head and motions for them to hide as he engages his lightsaber. When he ignites it, a red one in the shadows ignites too.
"Well. Two Jedis in one day. A rare find these days." A rough voice says slowly, followed by a dark laugh. Kanan says nothing.
"Your little... friend," He speaks, voice monotone, but it hides a bit of anger. He walks from the shadows and Kanan remembers the man that Ezra said they 'need help with'. The red markings on his face pop out of his sheet white face, matching the redness of his lightsaber. His yellow eyes shift to a black blob on the edge of the shadows to Kanan's right. It was Ezra. "Has already tried to stop me. What makes you think you can?" Kanan rushes at the Inquisitor. As he swings, the Inquisitor either dodged or blocked them easily.
"It seems you trained with Jedi Master Depa Billaba. The temple records are quite complete in close quarter fighting. Billaba's emphasis was always on form 3, which you favor to a ridiculous degree. Clearly, you were a poor student. Is that really all you got?" He says, tauntingly. Kanan hesitates for a moment, making the Inquisitor smile. Kanan backs up, glaring. He tries his best to subtly move towards Ezra.
"How...Who are you?" He asks, anger in his voice.
"I am the Inquisitor." He looks behind Kanan, realizing that he had put himself between the boy and himself. His smile quickly turns into a frown. "Do you really think you can save the boy. He is nothing but a coward like you-"
"Then we're perfect for each other," Kanan growls. His eyes flick quickly over to where Sabine and Zeb were hiding. He couldn't see them. Good. But where are they?
"No. He is weak and, for his sake, surrender. Now."
"Not going to happen, Sith." Kanan spits. They ready their sabers, swinging them back as they rush towards each other. Kanan tries to hit him high, low, and middle, but the Inquisitor blocks all of them with one hand behind his back. The Inquisitor swings high, crossing sabers with Kanan, but he ducks and slides under the Inquisitors saber, trading places. The Inquisitor rushes at him again, going high again, and Kanan meets him there with the same amount of force, trading places again, but making both of them almost fall. The Inquisitor rushes at him, gaining his footing faster and swings at him with rage instead of calm, the swings sloppy. Kanan backs up, starting to lose his footing, when the Inquisitor swings high, their lightsaber crossing when he lowers his wrist and traps Kanan's wrist between the hilt of the Inquisitor's lightsaber and his wrist. Kanan looks up at the smug look on his face. He quickly grabs his blaster, shooting at the Inquisitor's head while he swings towards his middle. The man isn't quick enough to block his saber and is cut enough on his middle to make him falter and enough to wound him, not kill. He has enough time to get to Ezra while the Inquisitor is hurt and down. So, he kneels next to the boy, checking him for injuries. Ezra groans, blinking his eyes open.
"Kanan?" He speaks, his voice hoarse and barely above a whisper.
"Hey, kid. Today's not your day." He says, laughing. Ezra tries to laugh, but it turns into a cough. When he looks back up, his eye widen.
"Kanan, look out!" The hair on the back of his neck stands up and he narrowly blocks the red saber from beheading him.
"Are you watching, boy?" The Inquisitor says, pushing harder on Kanan's lightsaber with one hand on his side. Ezra didn't understand. It was a lightsaber wound, it shouldn't be bleeding, but it must have hurt like-
"The Jedi are soon to be dead." He looks down at Kanan and smiles. He looks back up at Ezra. "Surrender, and I will let your friends live. For there is another path: The Dark Side." He sneers. He lifts his saber and pushes Kanan into the wall next to Ezra. His lightsaber rolls from his limp hand and Ezra stands, holding the blue saber.
"Never heard of it." He retorts, grip tight on the new saber. The Inquisitor laughs as he stands up straight, lightsaber limp at his side.
"You know well you cannot beat me. For the first and last time you disobeyed, I gave you mercy." Ezra turns pale, his footing and grip faltering. The Inquisitor takes this and charges at him while he is vulnerable. Ezra blocks it, nearly losing an arm. Ezra grunts, wishing Sabine would hurry up.
"I was young and naïve then. You cannot beat me now, and you know that. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice? Sabine! Now!" Ezra yells as he deactivates Kanan's lightsaber and ducks under the red lightsaber, rolling over to Kanan before the Inquisitor can process what's happening. Ezra shields Kanan from the debris. The sharp pain in his side is quickly forgotten. Ezra looks for the Inquisitor, but cannot find him. But what he does see makes him groan. Sabine and Zeb are in a fight with Minister Tua's stormtroopers.
"Today is not my day. Or his. Or any of ours, to be fair." He makes sure Kanan doesn't have any injuries before putting his lightsaber back on his belt and pulling out his own red one. He runs over to where Sabine and Zeb are, standing in front of them to reflect the fire back to the stormtroopers. "Zeb!" He yells over the fire.
"What?" He yells back.
"Get Kanan to the Ghost! Sabine?"
"Yeah?"
"Get those T-7 ion disruptors to the Ghost. Now! I'll be right behind you!"
With no reply, he focuses on the squad of troopers while from the corner of his eye, he watches them go off and do their job while he diverts the fire all at him. He feels something brush at his mental shields around his head, it makes his senses falter, a shot going through his side where the debris had hit. He grunts, holding one hand on his side while the other one holds his lightsaber and he starts to aim the fire back to their owner. He watches Sabine load the last crate onto the Ghost. She yells something at him but is unable to reach his ears, but he knows exactly what she said. When the hairs on his neck stand up, he turns back to the troopers as reinforcements arrive and a hurt Inquisitor returns.
He hesitates. Should he stay and face the man or run and be safe?

He deactivates his lightsaber and, using the force, shuts the cargo bay door on the Ghost.

~+~+The Ghost+~+~
A Hologram plays in front of the Ghost crew, almost similar to the one Zeb and Sabine had watched when they were told to overload the T-7s. It was one of Ezra.
"You're probably wondering what's going on. I don't know either because I looked at this moment, either seeing me with you all, in a transport vehicle on my way to Mustafar, or in hiding until my wounds are healed. And if you guys are up to it, I got some people who want to meet you and who you might want to meet."

Authors:
Hey guys!!! Oh my gosh. I am so sorry about earlier, this was supposed to be up hours ago but my WATTPAD GLITCHED AND I LOST ALL MY PROGRESS  BUT I'm quite happy because I got a different ending than before but it was about 100-300 ish words long, so. Sorry about that and I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope you didn't think I would have left you on a cliffhanger that bad. Well, I don't know about the one above so. So far, for the chapter before, these are the results so far:
Option 1: 4
Option 2: 1
Option 3: 0
So if I do 1, it won't be up right away, and I will either post it in full completed book or half 'n half after I finish this book or when I'm about roughly halfway through. Thank you for all your support and, if you haven't, go vote!! (It will take time so...) I hope you enjoyed this and if you're bored and waiting for next update (either this or next week) go read my other book The Broken Bond. Thank you all for your support and so sorry for long Author note but have a good rest of the week/weekend/ whatever. And I'm sorry for grammatical errors and writing errors and my bad writing in general.
Byeeeee
-Angel
: )