The Magician {La Arcana Famiglia Fanfiction}

FIRST DAY IN ARCANA FAMIGLIA

            ~~~SONIA'S P.O.V~~~

             PAST...

         One day, I had a card in my hand...but I didn't know how I got it............  "The....magician?"  I asked myself.  I saw how it did it's pose, I tried to copy it.  Then light came down and I was holding a sandwich. "E-eh??!!!!  Is this a prank or something??!!!"  I waved it around.  "This doesn't look fake..."  I said to myself.  That is an Arcana card, my dear.... I looked back and no one was there, "Grandpa?"  I asked.  "An arcana card, huh?  That reminds of me...

         Arcana Famiglia...."  I thought to myself and I decided to join this organization.  And yeah, Grandpa had something to do with these cards....

        It's better if I knew all of the secrets, my grandpa..............he said something before he died.. and I vow that promise....I would do anything to help your troubled soul, grandfather...  I promise.  I ate my sandwich, "Mmm~  This is delicious....Like what flavor I wanted.."  Hmmm, did the card just read my mind, and I had my own sandwich on my hand?..............  

           Getting curious...  

                     PRESENT...  

            I spied at one of the members of Arcana Famiglia.  They are all boys!  I'm terrified of boys like my age!  Like what happened to me sometime ago!  They.....they....almost......but my grandfather has my trust!!!  

       Before I join this organization, I will disguise as a boy so I wouldn't be harassed!!!  Ahahahahaahhahahaha....haa~  

           I was named Sonia, a girl, who had curly orange hair whose hair was tied in pigtails reaching at my waist, who had fair skin, and blue eyes.  Then there was a memory that I was kidnapped by greedy men, because of my perfect figure...  

       That's why I don't go out often.  But now, I must disguise as a boy, so that memory won't be another experience again...  I have a trauma around men and boys, except for my caring grandpa.  

       I disguised myself as a boy with orange-yellow hair, I have a wig actually.  I wore a red sleeveless shirt..   "Hmmm,  my chest is too big, need a bandage."  I pouted.  I used some bandages so I can hide my chest.....

          "There, I look flat now."  I wore my red sleeveless shirt again, then topped myself with white polo with some chains, too look like a thug or something.  Wore a black vest.....and black gloves with buckles.  And a collar with a rosary, and I wore my dog tag.  I looked at the mirror, "I look handsome, now, don't I?"  I asked myself.  I grabbed my grandpa's braveheart.

            It was heavy, but this was passed down through generations, so I need to use it.  But wait, how do I join the organization???!!!!  That's the problem.....  I sighed.  I walked out of my grandfather's house.  "How am I going to join in Arcana Famiglia?.........."  I frowned while walking around town.  I bumped at someone,

           "Itte~"  I fell down.  I rubbed my butt, That hurt....  "Ah!  I'm very sorry, are you okay?"  A blondie reached out his hand.  I got scared and stood up by reflex, "I'm alright, nice day, bye!!"  I walked away.  

           "Wait!  I heard you wanting to join Arcana Famiglia, do you?"  He asked.  I nodded and I felt his hand on my shoulder.  I grabbed his whole arm and threw him at the floor, "I'm sorry!!  Whenever someone touches me by surprise!