Part Three

Tia's POV
It was around 7:30 and I woke up cuddled into Connor, and Murphy was already up, Connor sat up too, next thing we knew, the large men from the night before kicked Down the door "FREEZE YOU F**CKING IRISH FREAKS" checker board yelled. He walked over and punched me and Connor "get the f**k up! Come on!" He said grabbing Connor's robe and my hair and dragging us to the other side of the room "get your f**kin hands off me!" Murph said angrily. He handed me and Connor handcuffs and told us to cuff ourselves to the toilet, so we did, I mean the guy had a gun. "You know why I f**king come here? I come here to kill you. But now, I no think I f**king kill you. I kill your brother and your sister. Shoot her I the stomach and him in head. They had a gun to Murphy's head, I dont even care about the fact he just said he's going to kill me, they're about to kill my brother. "Fuck you!" Connor yelled, then next thing I know I feel this sharp pain in my stomach and I blacked out.

Connor's POV

Oh f*ck, he just f*ckin shot er' "NO!" I screamed,  "gotta go" checkov said. "Connor! It was just a f* kin bar fight! You guys are f**kin p*ssies!" Murphy said. I started trying to get free and ended up ripping the toilet up I got tias hands away from it and left her for a minute. God she better pull through, I ran out and looked down and saw check out holding a gun to Murphy, I let go of the toilet and threw it and jumped off, landing on one of his men, then I blacked out.

Murphy's POV

I ran over to Connor and tried to wake him up then i pulled him into a corner to hide him for a minute and i ran upstairs and to check on Tia, she'd been shot, she wouldnt wake up so I threw her over my shoulder and ran back down and lay Tia on top of Connor, then one of the men started to wake up so I hit him over the head a few times with part of the toilet, I then grabbed all their money and weapons and put them a bag, then Connor started to wake up, so I held him up by putting my arm around him and I threw Tia over my shoulder, and walked all the way to the hospital.

Sorry this is a short chapter guys!