Part Eight

Tia's POV

Connor, Murphy, Rocco and I all got in the van and drove to the place Rocco told us about, we sat in the van and started fixing our guns and getting everything ready, we waited for some kid to leave, "there he goes" murphy said, we then all piled out of the van, I walked over and pushed the garage door up.

I walked back and closed it, "hit the numbers, hit the numbers. I will kill you!" Rocco said, "dont! Her hands are taped" I said to Rocco I cut through the tape and she put in the code, I then tased her and she passed out.

We sat for a while waiting for the door to open, when it finally did, murphy kicked it open fully and we barged in, we never realised how many people were gonna be there, I froze for a second, "all of em'" Rocco said, we then started shooting everywhere, I even shot through some guys bottle, shots here, shots there, then 2 guys went and hid under the table, I got on my knees and started shot them both numerous times, we were ready to leave then Rocco started freaking out, "sh*t, sh*t, he ain't here!" He yelled, "oh what the f*ck do ya mean he ain't here!!" Murphy yelled, "I mean he ain't here!" He said, "well look again, for f*ck's sake!" Connor yelled, "he better f*ckin' be here Rocco I mean it!" I yelled, "I know what the f*ck he looks like!" Rocco yelled.

I then heard a door open behind me, "look behind ya, Tee!" Murphy yelled, Rocco ran over and pushed me out the way, I couldn't really tell what happened, "ah! Son of a b*tch!" He yelled, then the door opened, it was the guy Rocco told us about, "oh, shit" Rocco said running away from him, "shoot this mother f*cker!" He said as Murphy and I gripped on to him, "nah! F*ckin let the bloke go!" Connor yelled pulling my arms off the man, The man then ran over to Rocco and pinned Rocco down, "now's yer chance to earn yer stripes Roc!" Connor said holding me back , "he's gonna f*ckin get killed!" I yelled still in my brothers grip, "it was your idea to bring him in!" He said grabbing my shirt and pushing back, both my brothers were now cheering him on whilst I was trying to get out of their grip, Rocco ain't ready for this sh*t, I gripped my gun and shot a man in a red suit jacket that started to stand up across the room and shot him, i then saw a pool ball and kicked it across the ground to Rocco since I couldn't throw it because my brothers were holding me back, Rocco grabbed the ball and struck this guy across the head with it knocking the man into the couch, Rocco then pinned him down on the couch and started bashing his head with the ball, "sick f*ck! Sick f*ck!" He kept repeating whilst doing it, "alright then" Connor said, Rocco then stood up and charged at Connor, "f*ck you!" He yelled, Connor grabbed him and pinned him to the table, whilst I charged at murphy and he pushed me to the wall, "now take a f*ckin deep breath there, Roc. You did fine" Connor said, "Tee, he's fine look at him we did the right thing!" Murphy yelled, I then looked over and saw Connor cover Rocco's mouth and kiss his hand, he's weird. I then got out my grip and launched my gun at Connor's head, "ow! What the f*ck was that for!" He yelled holding his now bleeding head, "1. For nearly getting Rocco killed and holding me back, and 2. For ripping my t shirt!" I yelled, "least I'm not the one who's wearing a bra with flowers on it!" Connor laughed, o then make my jacket cover the parts of my bra that were showing through the rip on my t shirt.

We then walked outside. We had no idea what we were in for.

There was a man, with a scruffy grey beard, a hat and a cigar in his mouth, with a weird 6 gun holster across his chest.

My brothers shoved me out of the way and I landed in the bushes.
I heard tons of shots go off then a f*ckin' finger flew and landed beside me, I then got shot in the arm, "f*ck!" I screamed, then Rocco climbed into the bushes and my brothers were still shooting, Murph then landed at the other side and I think he was also shot too, "Murph! You alright!" Connor shouted as the man with the 6 guns ran back into his car, with Murphy still shooting at him, "Tee! You alright aswell?!" Connor yelled, I never replied, "Roc! Get the f*cking bag!" Connor yelled "get the blood!" I yelled standing up, "he shot my f*ckin' finger off!" Rocco yelled, we then started hurrying and spraying ammonia all over the blood that was everywhere "what the f*ck was that!!" I yelled, we the grabbed everything and ran off to the van and rushed into the van and drove off.