Part Nine

Murphy's POV

We got out of our hand cuffs and killed a man that came into the room, we sat Tia's lifeless body up in the chair and put coins over her eyes, and kneeled down in front of her with a hand each on her knees, we then started our prayer, "and Shepard's we shall be... For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thu ha-" we were cut off my a gun clicking behind us, we turned around quickly and aimed our guns at the same time, Rocco was just standing in the corner, it was the man with the 6 guns, he then started completing our prayer...the prayer that only our family knows. A family prayer, "that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. We will flow a river forth unto Thee... and teeming with souls shall it ever be, en nomine Pattri, et Filii, st Spiritu Sancti" He said, murphy and I put our guns away. This man.... was our father.

He walked over to Tia, "my beautiful daughter. We shall meet again" he said cupping her face.

The next day.

The tv was on the news channel, "Sadness rings across Boston, and 2 of the Saints, that have been killing men who have done wrong, have lost their lives. The youngest sister of the trio of siblings Tiana Duce Macmanus was shot and killed last night, and her body is no where to be found, and David Della Rocco, best friend, also a member of the saints, committed suicide early hours of this morning from guilt, He wrote in his letter about how he thought it was his fault, that Tiana Duce Macmanus, was killed. It is a sad, sad day, and our hearts go out to the Macmanus brothers" the news reported said, I just started crying, seeing my baby sister die just inches away from my eyes, and then walking in and finding Rocco's note this morning, it was a lot to handle, I started crying even more, Connor stormed out a while ago, and Da was searching for the man that killed Tee. I hate myself right now.

Connor's POV

I went to our old apartment, I walked in and sat on tia's bed, i picked up her t shirt that was still on the floor and just started hugging it, I don't know why, I Then lay down and started crying, holding my mouth trying to stop, I miss her so much.