chapter 1

Samarya's point of view

Hello everyone,I am samarya as you all know in prologue 1

I am presently doing CA and I have completed graduation from HR college of commerce. I have many friends but from all friends Nishita is my best buddy, in short with love I call her Nish.

I and Nishita are in same class and even she is also doing CA. We meet daily and do studies together and we even go to same classes. She is the one who knows all my secrets all about my first crush, my likes and dislikes can say she knows my everything on earth.

Now Nish will be coming for going to class,our final year classes are going on. And here I go and Nish is screeming from the ground.

"Where are you ?" Said Nish

"I am coming ,wait " I said

"Bye maa" I said and went out.

This is my regular schedule.

But today after I came back from class and got refreshed I finally took my mobile,while surfing on Insta, I saw a  follow request of a boy named "Adi_metha92".

His profile something said as:
Aditya Metha
A photographer
An engineering student
A crazy book reader
An Adventure lover

So by looking at his profile, I accepted his follow request and went to do homework by keeping mobile aside.

By the way I forgot to tell you about my family. My family comprises of my hero my father and most beautiful woman on earth my mother. She is my inspiration and I am nothing without her.

*********************************
Do vote comment and share 😊
Next chapter will be of Aditya' s point of view.
Love you all :)
Enjoy reading